Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Hot August Nights
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
Who's coming? Let's get the gang together! I'm here for pretty much the whole event!

https://hotaugustnights.net/wp-content/uplo...nt-Schedule.pdf
ConeDodger
Note to McMark. Tuesday I think, they have a vintage trailer show and shine at Rancho San Rafael Park. Fly in. I've got a bedroom for you and Alison... biggrin.gif
KELTY360
I'll be at Hot August Nights with my Syncro Westy, but it's in Lewiston, ID on the 24th thru the 26th. Not as big a deal as Reno, but a great weekend nonetheless.
carr914
I'll be there Wednesday til Sunday!

Will be working for my Co in Summit Racing's "Big Boy Toy Store"
ConeDodger
QUOTE(carr914 @ Aug 3 2017, 07:40 AM) *

I'll be there Wednesday til Sunday!

Will be working for my Co in Summit Racing's "Big Boy Toy Store"

PM me your contact info. Is your "Co" Bob, the manager of the local retail store?
carr914
No we sell to Summit and their Premier Vendors are invited to show in their Indoor Show.

pm sent
snakemain
Wish I could make it back up there. Gotta be cool!
larryM
i will be there - my 21st year as a registered "car participant" - likely from Thurs thru sat nite

if you get a gathering set up - please post the location & time here

maybe EBS would be a good host location ???
Mike Bellis
22 years ago I got to know my future wife at Hot August Nights. I'm pretty sure she fell in love immediately. biggrin.gif Married now for 21+ years...

We've made a trip or two back there over the years. I can't make it this time but I do need to take her back to the Silver Legacy to reminisce.
ConeDodger
It's on! TC is in town (working) at the Big Boys Toy Store. Sound off if you want to get together. EBS is a good idea. They have a Luau every Friday. I'll check on the times and post it here...
ConeDodger
Ok, the Luau starts at 1pm and usually, people are gone by 3pm so that isn't perfect since TC works until 5pm. Maybe if we get there at 1pm and have TC join us there or somewhere else?
carr914
Nice to change Virtual Friends to Flesh & Blood Friends.

Good Times with ConeDodger & Yopu! smilie_pokal.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(carr914 @ Aug 13 2017, 08:19 PM) *

Nice to change Virtual Friends to Flesh & Blood Friends.

Good Times with ConeDodger & Yopu! smilie_pokal.gif

Pleased to meet you too TC! The steak wasn't bad either! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.