Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB : Weber or Empi 40-44 mm Carb kit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
KeithVonLaws
I need a complete carburetor setup for a 2.0 . Call or txt any time.
419-906-1817
porschetub
Have you had a look on the Samba.com?,just mentioned if you get no replies on here.
Don't dismiss the Dellorto's they are good carbs, beerchug.gif .
McMark
44s are too large. Get 40s.

For 40s on a 2056, I usually start with:
32mm Venturi (Chokes)
50 Idle Jets
135 Main Jets
195 Air Correction Jets

You'll probably need something slightly smaller than that. If the engine is new, 32mm venturis might still be okay, if it's an older or unknown 2.0 30 might be a bit better.

And finally, get the CSP Bellcrank Linkage here. The hex/cross bar linkage is crap/worthless/unusable.
North Coast Jim
QUOTE(KeithVonLaws @ Aug 2 2017, 05:58 PM) *

I need a complete carburetor setup for a 2.0 . Call or txt any time.
419-906-1817

I agree with McMark that 44's are too large. Guess how I know ?? New 2L build and purchased 44's from Eric at PMB Performance. Worked long and hard and now have a motor that runs well. I'm using the high flow heads of Raby design. Had to use the 32mm venturis - finally. He is right on as I just finished up with the exact same jet/venturi combo as he states but I did mine by trial and error over the Summer with a lot of expense and waiting for the next purchase to arrive. Arghhhh

Bought the Weber carb distributed by Redline. Schools still out of the linkage. I can state it is a bear to adjust and synchronize.

Say were not too far from each other. I'm in Port Clinton. Get close stop by.
euro911
+1 on the CSP bell crank linkage aktion035.gif
IronHillRestorations
Are you serious about this?
euro911
Who was your question directed at, Perry?
KeithVonLaws
Thanks To everyone... I ended up buying another car and it came with a set of 40's that I am installing on the engine. I really appreciate the help.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.