Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ugly 1973 914 1.7 Roller
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
ValcoOscar
First come first serve….

I have decided to sell my 1973 914 1.7 non-running Roller. Proceeds will go to fund my tandem car trailer project. Good news, since I only need trailer occasionally I will make it available to “914World members” FREE OF CHARGE. It will be easily accessible either in LA, North OC or Temecula.

About car: Ugly original “Blue Plate” southern California car, most horrible flaking paint, minimal rust under driver seat and in rear trunk. All other areas are very decent , few dents, no evidence of prior body repairs. Wiring harness in front trunk eaten through by some little critters. Engine with original injection complete unmolested but does not turn over. Bad cracked and worn interior.

***** [s]$3,000*****AS-IS
[/s]

Sorry...No longer available

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
ndfrigi
wow sir Oscar! that is a good deal! if I got some funds, I could have bought it especially with 10% discount since I'm going to Temecula Fund Day.
914_7T3
There it is on the back patio, just like you said.

smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.