Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Day
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jenny
Hey guys, happy day wishes to you!
nebreitling (26) >Ratt (20) >MadeRight (31) >joe buckle (39)
drunk.gif party.gif birthday.gif rock_band.gif birthday2.gif birthday3.gif

Jen
Mrs. K
clap.gif Woo hoo! Happy birthday all you "May Babies"
birthday2.gif rock_band.gif jester.gif birthday.gif drunk.gif icon22_2.gif

Lisa mueba.gif
nebreitling
thanks! going to the strip club this week w/ friends -- gf is buying me some lapdances for my birthday! rolleyes.gif
Meredith
Have a good one, guys! biggrin.gif
redshift
Hah! Joe Buckle.... KID!

You guys have a great one, and another... and amnohter.. and monoath.. aww schcrew sit...

n

skline
QUOTE (nebreitling @ May 17 2005, 10:04 AM)
thanks! going to the strip club this week w/ friends -- gf is buying me some lapdances for my birthday! rolleyes.gif

I have seen your girlfriend, why would you even want any other? Happy birthday guys!! Joe, I will see you this weekend. We can smoke a cigar to celebrate. birthday3.gif birthday2.gif birthday2.gif birthday2.gif birthday2.gif
tat2dphreak
Happy B-Day guys!

party.gif birthday.gif birthday3.gif birthday2.gif
aircooledboy
Happy BD boys beerchug.gif

I got you each a membership in the "Rust Seed of the Month Club". monkeydance.gif boldblue.gif
I only found out afterwards that they deliver it right to your car, and don't tell you where the put it. confused24.gif Sorry doods, it seemed like such a great gift at the time. smoke.gif w00t.gif
Lyressa Roberts
birthday3.gif
Lyressa Roberts
QUOTE (aircooledboy @ May 17 2005, 11:17 AM)
I got you each a membership in the "Rust Seed of the Month Club". monkeydance.gif boldblue.gif
I only found out afterwards that they deliver it right to your car, and don't tell you where the put it. confused24.gif Sorry doods, it seemed like such a great gift at the time. smoke.gif w00t.gif

Hehehehe... mueba.gif

That sucks... dry.gif
JB 914
Thanks Everyone. I think i'll go in reverse next year back to 38 wacko.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.