Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pick n Pull Windsor, CA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Krieger
Rust bucket! This is the worst one I have seen in California. The longs are toast and the car is folding outward. The roof fell in. It looks like it sat without wheels.Click to view attachment
Krieger
Complete 1.7 engine and tailshift. Steering column looked good. Front lid looked good, but just about everything else was messed up. Rear bumper (not early) had a big ding in it, but decent otherwise. Somebody punched a large hole in the gas tank too.
Krieger
Pick n Pull did not have the car listed in the data base. My son saw the car there. I gave the guy info on the car and told him to put it on so people would know its there. I will put in ours too. 4712903445
pete000
They use a big pick to poke a hole in the tand to drain it...Seen dozens of ruined 914 gas tanks in the yards...
EdwardBlume
Interesting color for a 71.
McMark
QUOTE(Edward Blume @ Aug 4 2017, 02:35 AM) *

Interesting color for a 71.

Looks like it was originally green....
bdstone914
Rocker arms are the small screw that work with swivel adjusters. I am missing 2 to complete a set. Would gladly you anyone in the area to get at least two of them for me.
maf914
While there are still some usable parts available, you might want to think twice before crawling under that car. Those jack stands, aka steel wheels, may not be code compliant. idea.gif
Freezin 914
Not sure, but looks like the driver front "jack stand" could be a Fuchs, Mahle or a Pedrini!.....Just saying........ confused24.gif
Optimusglen
QUOTE(Freezin 914 @ Aug 4 2017, 08:39 AM) *

Not sure, but looks like the driver front "jack stand" could be a Fuchs, Mahle or a Pedrini!.....Just saying........ confused24.gif

Looks like a steel wheel to me.
SirAndy
QUOTE(Krieger @ Aug 3 2017, 09:49 PM) *
I will put in ours too. 4712903445

Unvinified it from your account, thank you Sir!
beerchug.gif
sled9146
Bruce, you have a PM
SKL1
Come on now, if that was a real 6, some idiot would try and restore it...
Chris H.
QUOTE(SKL1 @ Aug 4 2017, 05:31 PM) *

Come on now, if that was a real 6, some idiot would try and restore it...

A '71 6 for sure. Looks like it might be a little weak in the mid section. And FYI there is a dent on the drivers side biggrin.gif .
boxsterfan
Well, somebody better get those door handles.
Krieger
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Aug 4 2017, 09:20 AM) *

QUOTE(Krieger @ Aug 3 2017, 09:49 PM) *
I will put in ours too. 4712903445

Unvinified it from your account, thank you Sir!
beerchug.gif

Thanks!
Krieger
QUOTE(boxsterfan @ Aug 4 2017, 07:47 PM) *

Well, somebody better get those door handles.

Both of them had broken studs...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.