Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SF bay area breakfast/lunch
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jenny
It doesn't look like there's any other events happening on May 28th. And it's been awhile since I've seen the bay area contingent. Two tried and true options are available. Either one works for me. But I don't have honeydo's and soccer games. Let me know what works for the masses.

Jen
fiid
Dammit - I'll be in New Zealand so I won't be able to make it.

Jenny
mad.gif Dammit, indeed!

I want to see everyone there! Nathan, McMark, Britain, Richard L, Jim Tabor & Lyn, Marty & Debbie, Kim K, Gwen, Mueller, James, Jason S, Chris Julian from Los Gatos, LeoImperial from Richmond, Matt Plaskett, Jon Watts, Ahndy, Lyressa, Jeff Keyzer & Kylie, Steve Hurt, Keith, Carl & Mer, Birgit, Pat & his wife... C'mon! I'm all psyched since I got my car back. I wanna show it off!!
SirAndy
QUOTE (Jenny @ May 17 2005, 09:33 AM)
Nathan, McMark, Britain, Richard L, Jim Tabor & Lyn, Marty & Debbie, Kim K, Gwen, Mueller, James, Jason S, Birgit, Chris Julian from Los Gatos, LeoImperial from Richmond, Matt Plaskett, Jon Watts, Ahndy, Jeff Keyzer & Kylie, Steve Hurt, Keith, Carl & Mer, Birgit, Pat & his wife...

we now have two Birgit's ???

unsure.gif Andy
Jenny
Two are better than one. wink.gif Sorry, I was cutting & pasting some of that.

Jen
nebreitling
i won't be able to make the 28th -- my GF is graduating from college!!! smilie_pokal.gif
neo914-6
I didn't make the "A" list. sad.gif
Jenny
Sorry. sad.gif I'm not feeling 100% today. Board antics have me feeling out of sorts. Besides, you don't usually join us for breakfast. You should come, and bring Alyxis (sp?) with.

Jen
9146R
Would be there except for prior commitment to visit friends in Reno...have fun. Next time hope scheduling works for me. Thanks for the post and good luck with your car ! rocking nana.gif
neo914-6
QUOTE (Jenny @ May 17 2005, 01:27 PM)
Sorry. sad.gif  I'm not feeling 100% today. Board antics have me feeling out of sorts. Besides, you don't usually join us for breakfast. You should come, and bring Alyxis (sp?) with.

Jen

I was at more than many: Pleasanton 2x, McD's, and Tied House...
hope you're feeling better.
Trekkor
dry.gif

KT
Jenny
Oh God! Everyone get butt hurt over this!! Please! I should never have listed names. I just want to get some 914 folk together. I'm sorry I can't remember everyone! wacko.gif We don't need to do this. We can be bitter and angry like the rest of the board.

Jen
tnorthern
I for one am butt hurt but that is only because I need a new chair in my office... laugh.gif

wait I don't get it do you want me to be butt hurt or not? huh.gif (I don't get sarcasm)
Trekkor
JK...

It's o.k. You know I don't do the social stuff, anyway. wink.gif

KT
Lyressa Roberts
I'm in for either!!! I would prefer the lunch as Alameda is a long way from anywhere and I haven't been to the Tied House in a loooonnnng while. beerchug.gif Plus a good beer or two...or three...or four...would do me some goooooooddd. givemebeer.gif
Brad Roberts
Oh God! Everyone get butt hurt over this!!

I didnt make the list either.... oh.. and for the record.. my ass is exit only.

I wont be able to make it.

B
neo914-6
Jen,
I really meant I hope you feel better after you said you weren't feeling 100%.

I'm not from the city so I'm not butt hurt... laugh.gif
mightyohm
Hi Jenny, I'm up for either breakfast or lunch. I voted breakfast because it forces me to get up early on the weekend. biggrin.gif
Looking forward to it.

(PS: Don't let all the stuff on here get to you, people just need to grow up a little bit.)
Lyressa Roberts
I thought I would bump this back up to the front. Are we still on? confused24.gif
jonwatts
I voted for breakfast..... and I see it's behind in the polls. Oh well, I'd do either to see 914 folks and bench race.

Jenny, I think people are just giving you a hard time because they can and your s'posed to take it. I appreciate you trying to get us together socially. And your little dog(s) too. Say hi to whatshisname wavey.gif
Jenny
I am willing and able. I didn't realize at the time that this lands on Memorial day weekend, so a lot of people will be unavailabe. We could postpone until the first weekend in June. Any feedback is welcome.

Jen

richardL
I can make it, I voted for breakfast

Richard
Jenny
thanks, Richard!

Jen
SirAndy
QUOTE (Jenny @ May 24 2005, 08:13 AM)
that this lands on Memorial day weekend

who cares? confused24.gif

i voted for lunch!
chowtime.gif Andy
McMark
I'm with Andy, who cares?
mightyohm
I am right there with you guys.

I think TonyAKAVW is visiting this weekend, maybe he will come if his social coordinator lets him. wacko.gif
Jenny
alright. Sounds good. Let's do breakfast at IHOP this saturday. Maybe a bit later for the east bay/north bay folk? 10am?

Jen
SirAndy
QUOTE (Jenny @ May 24 2005, 09:57 AM)
Let's do breakfast at IHOP this saturday. Maybe a bit later for the east bay/north bay folk? 10am?

souds good. that means i'll be on the freeway at 9:14 ... driving.gif

rolleyes.gif Andy
lapuwali
What kind of democracy is this?! Lunch leads in the polls so we do breakfast?! Hrrumph!

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Either works for me, though lunch is better, as I don't like getting up on Saturdays. Dunno if I'll actually have a car to drive, though...
Jenny
I'll start a new thread. Sir Andy, would you be so kind as to nail it for me?

Jen
Jenny
Sorry, James. The last I checked the poll it was tied 6 to 6. Breakfast is cheaper, easier to organize (Tied house usually wants a deposit) and we have more of our weekend left if we do breakfast as opposed to lunch. biggrin.gif

Jen
SirAndy
QUOTE (Jenny @ May 24 2005, 10:07 AM)
Sir Andy, would you be so kind as to nail it for me?

anything for you ... wub.gif
plas76targa
I voted breakfast and tied it up at 8-8. What we need here is a three pointer to put the lead up either way!

Worst part is - I can't make it. Realized the boys have T-ball that morning. Can't miss that...

Jen - thanks for trying to rally us around calories! rolleyes.gif
Carl
Hi Jen,
I don't know what Mer's schedule is for Saturday but it works for me. Sorry to be a bit slow responding but going out of town for the 3-day was an option.

Thanks for setting this up.
chowtime.gif
Lyressa Roberts
Well, shoot...I was hoping for lunch...but 10AM is better for me too...that's a long drive...
lapuwali
QUOTE (Jenny @ May 24 2005, 09:09 AM)
Sorry, James. The last I checked the poll it was tied 6 to 6. Breakfast is cheaper, easier to organize (Tied house usually wants a deposit) and we have more of our weekend left if we do breakfast as opposed to lunch. biggrin.gif

Jen

Poo! Someone's been packing the ballot box! I demand a recount!

(oh, ok, I'll do breakfast...)

Jenny
biggrin.gif
chunger
I'll check with Rahime and see about making it out rolleyes.gif Good chance we're free.

-'Chung
carreraguy
I voted for lunch but breakfast is fine too; should be great weather-wise! Planning on seeing you all then! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.