Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who is Bootsie?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
And for those who object to NPC. Spent 2 hours today tinkering with my horn. No blow! Horn button OK, fuse OK, swapped horn relay, checked wiring, but no juice to horn. Ideas?
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Howard @ May 17 2005, 01:24 PM)
And for those who object to NPC.  Spent 2 hours today tinkering with my horn.  No blow! Horn button OK, fuse OK, swapped horn relay, checked wiring, but no juice to horn.  Ideas?

bad horn.??? wink.gif

i got no clue either. dry.gif

BTW - Nulled my vote...
ewdysar
Maybe it's a Type 4/AA joint venture... confused24.gif

In this kind of virtual environment, why take abuse? Make your own place where no one harrasses you. That said, it seems lonely every time I check it

Eric
phantom914
I heard it is a group of angry SoCal members who felt cheated because they believed the initial rumors that the WCC'05 track fee would be waived for them.

Andrew
Howard
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ May 17 2005, 01:26 PM)
QUOTE (Howard @ May 17 2005, 01:24 PM)
And for those who object to NPC.  Spent 2 hours today tinkering with my horn.  No blow! Horn button OK, fuse OK, swapped horn relay, checked wiring, but no juice to horn.  Ideas?

bad horn.??? wink.gif

i got no clue either. dry.gif

BTW - Nulled my vote...

What kind of a fucking sick answer is that, Aaron? You dumb shit, giving bad advice to my serious question! Of course I checked the horn first! And, no, it's not a Kazoo! And you're such a wuss you wouldn't even vote in the 'Who's Bootsie'?

Just kidding, AAron beerchug.gif . Ya know I love ya, but just trying to get into the new 914club attitude. biggrin.gif

balljoint
Miles is getting hit hard early.

Just to confirm, you have no juice at the horn?
ewdysar
Of course, Howard. the first thing that you should check is whether there is juice at the horn or not. biggrin.gif

Eric

PS: Nice meeting you at the Coop on Saturday.
VegasRacer
Other (please specify)?

Bootsie = Butzi
Ferdinand Alexander Porsche

Bitzi is the son of company president Ferry Porsche,
and grandson of founder Dr Ferdinand Porsche.
TravisNeff
If you have a problem with your tooter, it is no wonder why you are having trouble getting blown. Try a little sweet talkin and see what that does.
tat2dphreak
you know bootsy!

john rogers
Wire and connector inside the steering column. Try grounding it to see if horn works.
redshift
LMAO 5 people, and myself... suck.. for voting me..

It's not me though!

M
Joe Bob
Goatboy is in the lead again.
SLITS
I am Bootsie....

I am the Walrus.

Bo Bo Pee Do....

Two wires Howie...one black w/ yellow from the horny relay recieving power from fuse #8 or #11. The brown is ground.

I voted Andy......exit stage left, goosestepping...whistling "Deutschland Uber Alles"...fade to black.
Mike D.
QUOTE (tat2dphreak @ May 17 2005, 01:15 PM)
you know bootsy!

agree.gif blues funk guitar player!
greenie
Howard,

I had the same problem with my horn, here's how I fixed it..

According to AA it should only take about 1/2 Hour.
phantom914
Well, at least Butzi has now made a post on the "other site" clarifying things. rolleyes.gif

Andrew
redshift
I am not Bootsy, Baybee!

http://www.bootsycollins.de/

Make my FunK tHe PFunk!

M
Eric_Shea
I'm with Wayne... "That's" Bootsy.

Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike dry.gif

Bootsy ain't no git-tar player. He's the worlds funkiest BASS player.
Gint
So who's gotta link for this wannebe site anyway? I'm too lazy to look for it n the previous thread. Last time I looked at it, there was vitually nothing there.
redshift
Man, I am joining that thing! Looks like they have it goin' on!

M
redshift
DAMNIT CRAIG! 2.4, and out the door!

MHSUCKINGWINDINSAVANNAH
xitspd
cool.gifI think this is a picture of bootsie...
redshift
I am pretty sure that's not Bootsy..

Please Play Again!

M
Howard
Just started this to break the tension with the title impaired/member blocking segment. Hope it was taken in the right spirit. But back on topic, got a reply from 'Butzi Porsche'.

Hello Mr Dranow

It is good of you to write.

Thank for asking about helping out.

Just tell the 914 owners in your area of the site.

I started the forum as a place that the So Cal owners could go to and exchange info on 914's.

Thank you.

Butzi

jimtab
you know bootsy!

SHIT! Beat me to it....the REAL Bootsy (Collins). aktion035.gif
jimtab
QUOTE (Mike D. @ May 17 2005, 01:49 PM)
you know bootsy!

agree.gif blues funk guitar player!

BASS PLAYER...NOT!! GUITAR PLAYER....
skline
Ok, Well that doesnt tell us who it is. Andy thinks it is me or Aaron. Like I would have time to do anything like that with as much time as I spend on here. The the question of why. With the Longshore job starting up and my other work, I wont have much time for anything besides my car. Which is going to be focussed on here this week and next. Some one needs to find out who it is and post it here. It aint me. dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.