Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kudos for 914rubber
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
arne
I just got my car back from paint (build thread at http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=307264), and have begun with some of the easier reassembly tasks, most of which involve new rubber and such from Mark, Scott, and the team at 914rubber.com. And I am way impressed!

Let me say that this is not the first full project of this type I've done, just my first 914. I've done several similar jobs, on things like '67 MGB, '71 240Z, and others. I've replaced and installed a lot of rubber seals and weatherstrips on those prior projects. Some factory (where available), some aftermarket. And I have NEVER used rubber on any of my prior jobs that even came close to the quality of this stuff! Not even the factory seals. This stuff is absolutely outstanding! Soft, flexible, easy to install.

For those of you who have never done other cars, you don't know how good the 914 community has it, to have a supplier of this caliber. 914 owners are lucky and spoiled.

And Mark, I think I can safely predict that if you should ever want to branch out to some other car, the 240Z community would fall all over themselves to have a supplier who could make door seals that really fit and allow the doors to close properly!
Mikey914
Thanks Arne,
It's the support for this community that enables me to do what I do.
914World is a great forum! People helping people. I never intended to get into the parts business, but frankly, I need good parts too. biggrin.gif

Thanks All
ConeDodger
Arne,
He's been told that before. The 240Z guys are similar in number and problems. Oh, and I'm one of them!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.