Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 colorado
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
dax1969
914 colorado

Found this one on the internet.

Think that shipping to the closest port and to Europe would be too expensive.

greetings
Dax
MikeInMunich
QUOTE(dax1969 @ Aug 8 2017, 04:59 AM) *

914 colorado

greetings
Dax

Nice interior. Rebuilt sounds strong. IMHO unlikely to beat the price for the work done without doing it oneself. It's in better shape than my black '73 restoration project for close to 10k less. wacko.gif
Ferg
I know the shop/person selling, he just texted me this morning that I should come by for a look. Happy to do that for a serious buyer.

Ferg
dax1969
QUOTE(Ferg @ Aug 8 2017, 03:55 PM) *

I know the shop/person selling, he just texted me this morning that I should come by for a look. Happy to do that for a serious buyer.

Ferg

checking shippingcost with my forwarder now. If price is acceptable then I will pm you.

krgds
Dax
TRR74914
QUOTE(dax1969 @ Aug 8 2017, 06:59 AM) *

914 colorado

greetings
Dax

Hello Dax,

Am the seller of the '73 914 in Colorado. We've shipped quite a few cars to Europe from here; cost is approx. $ 3,000 USD.

Thanks,
George
87m491
"too expensive" is relative. At the quoted price the buyer is barely paying for the engine rebuild, and body prep and paint. The car is coming along for free. So, for a "free" car, is $3,000 S&H "too expensive"?
Happy to fly to CO and drive it to the east coast if that helps!

QUOTE(dax1969 @ Aug 8 2017, 04:59 AM) *

914 colorado

greetings
Dax
JOEPROPER
I don't think it's too expensive. Probably less $ than most of us have spent on unfinished projects... Looks like a pretty good deal to me. Someone here should snatch it up before I do. smoke.gif
era vulgaris
I like the seafoam green intake runners! And that interior is gorgeous. That's the first time I've liked a brown interior on a 914. Killer deal right there!

Can't say it hasn't seen rain though rolleyes.gif
914runnow
QUOTE(Ferg @ Aug 8 2017, 05:55 AM) *

Ferg

have fun ferg wish I could join yah....Up in Aspen this weekend...have fun pickin apart..
Ferg
I have not heard about any ppi yet, I'm heading out of town too, so it may not happen for a bit.
TRR74914
QUOTE(Ferg @ Aug 9 2017, 08:54 AM) *

I have not heard about any ppi yet, I'm heading out of town too, so it may not happen for a bit.

Hi Ferg, George (the seller) here. I let Dax know that you'd be available for a PPI if he would like to have you do this when you're available.
Thanks,
George
majkos1
Hi Guys, I'm back!
I can take a look see too.
Cairo94507
That appears to be nice car at a fair price.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.