Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: so wot
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mk114
well I have this friend (by my part evidently)

So this friend ask for some advice about two weeks ago (relationship) So I gave my two cents

So he and Girl breakup and he calls me to help move out

I say the following thing "is she going to be there because I don't want to be part of any drama"

He hangs up on me (I thought at the time it was an accident)

So I call him back and say do you want me there or not
He says yes

So I call a bunch of people to help move this guy

So began to drive to help him

He calls me when I am on his block and says nevermind he got taken care off

I say are you sure He says yes (I thought he was just done It was after midnight)

So through mutal source I find out he is mad at me for Says the drama comment

So I ask him about it and he Says yes he's mad

I apoligize and says I wasn't trying to hurt his feelings

So today (two weeks later) I try to talk to him at work at he just ignore mes totally

I mean we were outside no one else around And this guys just acts like he don't know me

I have known this guy for 15 years and he never acted like this I understand he going through shit right now But to treat me like that is really rude

I hold my friends very close and I just don't know what to do
SirAndy
QUOTE (mk114 @ May 17 2005, 06:17 PM)
I just don't know what to do

i would hook up with his ex-girlfriend ...

that'll teach him something about how to treat good friends!
wink.gif Andy
tat2dphreak
when things are going rough your friends are who you count on... but sometimes you take out your anger on those who are trying to help... maybe this is what's happening... .

I'm not saying it's right... he owes you for stepping up and being a friend even though he's being a DICK!
Brando
Your friend owes you big time for bein there for him. Next time you talk to him, tell him to follow the guy in this film's plan of action. laugh.gif
ArtechnikA
let it pass.

nobody can possibly be thinking clearly at a time like this.

let me guess - you're both under 30, yes?

ask him about it in 20 years.

if he still doesn't want to know you, you didn't need him as a friend...
Brad Roberts
Oh.. I speak from experience:

When stressed out.. I treat those most close to me like SHIT. Ignore them. Short with them. You name it.

Give him time. He couldnt handle the truth at that moment. I'm betting she was within earshot of him "rounding up the moving troops" and they worked it out. He *probably* realized after speaking with you that it was HIM creating the drama.

I do however like Andy's idea...LOL clap.gif

B
mk114
you think we were under 30

I am actually 35 and he is 25

I think my wife would shoot me Andy But not a bad idea
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.