GT roll bar ( kit)
Oil tank
Engine tin
Glass bonnet and hood
euro lenses
GT headlight lift kit

and other "GT" replica /OEM parts
914Sixer
Go over to Pelican 914 site. Guy selling 914-6 parts. Don't know what is left.
mb911
I can provide oil tanks,oil lines, gt steel rocker flares..
Mueller
Michel,

PM JeeperJohn56, I spoke to him last week and he has a set of steel GT flares. I also just called him to tell him to look in the classifieds for your want add.

Do you go thru a particular shipper for parts? I know shipping to there can be a pain, I've only sent small boxes less than 50 pounds.
Michel
Thx gents for the info - all assistance appreciated.

Mueller I got a quote from a shipper 6 months back in an 8'x 8' x4' crate 700 usd. Sea freight.

Oz we are used to having to ship almost everything. More so 914 stuff. So few in oz. maybe No more than 150 max at a guess ever made it here. None officially aside from 2-3 914/6's that Hamilton imported and RHD converted back in the day. Worked out as or almost as expensive as a 911 .. all cars are private imports
Michel
QUOTE(mb911 @ Nov 26 2017, 06:50 AM) *

Have the rocker flares . I bought a set when Craig in Melbourne put the order through
mb911
QUOTE(Michel @ Nov 26 2017, 09:02 PM) *

QUOTE(mb911 @ Nov 26 2017, 06:50 AM) *

Have the rocker flares . I bought a set when Craig in Melbourne put the order through

Sounds great.. Let me know what else you need. I can take care of the majority of the oiling system.. Going to also do engine sheet metal shortly
Nacho
QUOTE(Michel @ Aug 8 2017, 11:56 PM) *

looking for some parts for GT build

namely flares front rear - steel.

before I look to buy new.. Does anyone have a set

thanks

Michel

Auto Atlanta is having a sale today for cyber Monday. I Picked up Steel GT Flares for $800
Michel
QUOTE(Nacho @ Nov 27 2017, 03:02 PM) *

QUOTE(Michel @ Aug 8 2017, 11:56 PM) *

looking for some parts for GT build

namely flares front rear - steel.

before I look to buy new.. Does anyone have a set

thanks

Michel

Auto Atlanta is having a sale today for cyber Monday. I Picked up Steel GT Flares for $800

Saw that and was about to purchase but was hoping I could buy the steel flares project car in Ohio... as not heard anything from seller , may have missed that opp and the AA SALE

great deal $804
mb911
That is a great deal.. Heck wish my rockers flares were but cheaper but all made by hand so time consuming
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.