Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tires?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jasper
I am now in the market for a new set of tires. Being new to the 914 scene - and learning more about cars each time I work on mine, I thought I would ask those in the know.

The car has a set of tires (sans one as of today) which have been a pleasure to corner in. They are Yokahama A-008's 195/60's on 15inch Fuch's. The current tires are Treadware 50, Tracktion A, and Temperature C.

They were getting long in the tooth before one went down for the count. Now I find myself looking into a new set of tires, and for the first time I am looking for performance. I would still like to get some bang for the buck if I can - but would glady accept any recomendation you folks could throw my way.
ChrisReale
Those tires are sticky......back in the day. The new version is the A0032. Or just get some Falken Azenis...
SirAndy
QUOTE (ChrisReale @ May 17 2005, 07:39 PM)
Or just get some Falken Azenis...

agree.gif best buck for your bang ...

driving.gif Andy
tat2dphreak
tires are like opinions, everyone has a favorite... wink.gif I like BFG G-force t/a KDW but they aren't cheap
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.