Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: whats up at 914rubber?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
branston
Ordered Sun visors from 914rubber July 18, cores shipped too. order acknowledge,d payment made wondering where they are.

Been trying to contact them for order update. No response emails, no voice mails returned, now voice mail box full.

Any one know how to contact?
Elliot Cannon
Be patient. He'll get to you. biggrin.gif
Mikey914
Thanks for the business, got you covered! You will see next week.
porschetub
QUOTE(branston @ Aug 10 2017, 07:14 AM) *

Ordered Sun visors from 914rubber July 18, cores shipped too. order acknowledge,d payment made wondering where they are.

Been trying to contact them for order update. No response emails, no voice mails returned, now voice mail box full.

Any one know how to contact?

Best to pm or email him ,Mark is on here all the time,best to do that before starting on here,I had to do it once because a seller hadn't delievered after months,in your case it hasn't been that long,remember the work on these visors is most likely done by an outside contractor....couldn't see Mark doing it with a needle and thread lol-2.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif .
Rand
Nothing slappy happy funny about them ignoring the phone until the voicemail box is full, or failing to respond to emails. But there is NO doubt they are 100% trustworthy, and just operating on the side as they can. So don't worry yet.
branston
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Aug 9 2017, 06:19 PM) *

Thanks for the business, got you covered! You will see next week.

Thanks Mark, call was much appreciated
porschetub
See that's how you do it biggrin.gif .
Mikey914
QUOTE(Rand @ Aug 9 2017, 04:29 PM) *

Nothing slappy happy funny about them ignoring the phone until the voicemail box is full, or failing to respond to emails. But there is NO doubt they are 100% trustworthy, and just operating on the side as they can. So don't worry yet.

We do have a voicemail system if Scott doesn't pick up right away. We also check messages at LEAST 2 times per day.

You can try calling me directly, and yes you will get a full voicemail box occasionally.

This is why I ask that you call the office. 90% of the time Scott can easily take care if simple stuff, if not he will ping me, and I do talk to him several times a day.

I have no problem if someone wants to reach out to me personally as they have my cell number, but I'm not always able to respond quickly.

Mark
Rand
Good to know, Mark. OP said "No response emails, no voice mails returned, now voice mail box full." So, I dunno. But like I said, there's no doubt about your trustworthiness.
Mikey914
Got ya.
Yeah I did actually speak with him. It's all good, I did look to see if I could see if you had tried to get a hold of me, I didn't see it, but that happens when my VM is full.

I do try to keep in contact as much as I can, and actually have Topher and Scott in the ship on week days, Blake has been promoted to working on the website and helping me to keep all my projects on task, so it's been a busy year so far and soem great new products on the way.
Mikey914
And the reason I've been out of the office a lot is the day job. Just finished the Type rating, now need to got out on the line to finish the training. Things will get done much faster once I'm all done. But at least I've got the hard part out of the way.
Elliot Cannon
Careful. That looks like a REAL airplane coming towards you. av-943.gif
Mikey914
Banged it out pretty quick had time to burn, so started talking smak. Told the check airman I could dead stick it in no problem. SO he put the 74 at the to mess with me.
jkb944t
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Aug 9 2017, 07:42 PM) *

QUOTE(Rand @ Aug 9 2017, 04:29 PM) *

I have no problem if someone wants to reach out to me personally as they have my cell number, but I'm not always able to respond quickly.

Mark

Thank god he doesn't answer his phone since he is a pilot and I sure wouldn't want the pilot flying the plane that I am in to be answering his phone. It is scary enough just getting to the airport these days.

Jeff B
worn
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Aug 9 2017, 10:22 PM) *

Careful. That looks like a REAL airplane coming towards you. av-943.gif

No problem, he is Air Canada, they can just swing around for another try. Sorry - I love Canada, but couldn't resist. Out here in fly-over-land they just fly over while talking about pension plans...
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Aug 10 2017, 05:09 AM) *

Banged it out pretty quick had time to burn, so started talking smak. Told the check airman I could dead stick it in no problem. SO he put the 74 at the to mess with me.

We've discussed this Mark. You're supposed to let the plane fly itself. blink.gif

Oh, and pull up! There's a loud noise waiting for you at the far end of that runway!
Rand
QUOTE(jkb944t @ Aug 10 2017, 05:04 AM) *

Thank god he doesn't answer his phone since he is a pilot and I sure wouldn't want the pilot flying the plane that I am in to be answering his phone. It is scary enough just getting to the airport these days.

laugh.gif For sure. Hopefully he has people for that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.