Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Capin' , Keep KEP ....... N
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
forrestkhaag
FYI / on Pelican FS-911 parts etc. a complete clutch and flywheel and ring gear assembly just posted. unused

This is the kit that makes an easy and very reliable adaptation of a 911 SC motor and others to a 901 gearbox in a 914-6 conversion ap.

just and FYI

I have the same gear on my recent conversion and ,...... Haleluja!!! I have seen the light!...... of my clutch package lighting upmy tired 901 and tossing first gear on the sidewalk, - but that, of course, is not a KEP products fault.

check it out

beerchug.gif
mb911
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Aug 9 2017, 03:51 PM) *

FYI / on Pelican FS-911 parts etc. a complete clutch and flywheel and ring gear assembly just posted. unused

This is the kit that makes an easy and very reliable adaptation of a 911 SC motor and others to a 901 gearbox in a 914-6 conversion ap.

just and FYI

I have the same gear on my recent conversion and ,...... Haleluja!!! I have seen the light!...... of my clutch package lighting upmy tired 901 and tossing first gear on the sidewalk, - but that, of course, is not a KEP products fault.

check it out

beerchug.gif

Forrest I always love your responses and your eloquent way with the english language.. Glws
11tenths
And you thought we hadn't noticed the quirky eccentricities of your postings!

idea.gif

lol-2.gif

Cheers- Harry
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.