Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A once proud 914-6 clone, burnt
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
pete-stevers
This was once a fantastic 914-6 clone, built on a 75 bod serial 4752901514 , no expense spared with the build. My shop burnt, It is an end of an era for me! I am going to start looking for an s2000 for a sports car, and I may keep one chassis and build it up to a nice 914-four with my brother.
As you can see the car was burnt on the top side and interior.
The metal is not heat warped, so there is a possibility this car could be dipped and restored to a race car. However there is no title attached to the car as it was written off,and thus being sold as parts in the parts section...There are dents on the pass front quarter from falling objects from the fire and the windshield frame is banged up. The lower part of the car is in fair shape,(There was no rust in the hell hole or longs) and the undercoating is still intacted.
The parts on the car are...
Oil cooler up front
mocal thermostat
bilstien front and rears
69 911 hubs in the rear
SC front suspension with lower sway up front
(Pmb calipers all around)
Sc front calipers with new drilled rotors, rear spaced 914-4 calipers with vented rear drilled rotors
914-6 oil tank
Rich johnson motor mount
J west shifter
momo hub
AA steel flares
solid hell hole
For transport (200 extra)I can add a set of cookies with roller tires, although the brakes are currently siezed..and I dont want to hammer them free
4500 usd obo
with pick up in Abbotsford BC Canada

Please post your interest on this thread in pecking order please, a request for more pictures is not going to put you in line... If your wife won't approve...don't put yourself in line blink.gif

http://s610.photobucket.com/user/sspeters/...rt=3&page=1
Cairo94507
I am so sorry to hear about that and see the carnage. I wish you the best. I love the S2000 too.
euro911
sad.gif Heart breaking. Sorry.
76-914
sad.gif Damnit all. So, so sorry for your loss. Kent
rhodyguy
What became of the blue car you won in Portland?
IronHillRestorations
That stinks sad.gif
pete-stevers
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Aug 12 2017, 10:10 AM) *

What became of the blue car you won in Portland?

Kevin the Blue 914 will be up for sale as well, that chassis is pretty mint, ...I am going to keep my brothers 914-4 as well as one parts car, I am thinning the herd considerably. ( I didn't win it, I bought it off Craig)
If I can't sell the burnt one as it is I will part it once my shop is back together
rhodyguy
Bought it? WTF.gif I don't remember that being the story in 06'. dry.gif biggrin.gif

That chassis was pretty nice iirc. Package deal the blue and the crisper.
bcheney
Will you consider selling parts vs. the whole car?
pete-stevers
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Aug 13 2017, 04:40 PM) *

Bought it? WTF.gif I don't remember that being the story in 06'. dry.gif biggrin.gif

That chassis was pretty nice iirc. Package deal the blue and the crisper.

Somebody else won it.. and didn't want the chassis, so Craig took it back, and when I expressed interest, he sold it to me
pete-stevers
[quote name='bcheney' date='Aug 13 2017, 08:19 PM' post='2516697']
Will you consider selling parts vs. the whole car?
[/quo
I may just do that...
PotterPorsche
If you sell as parts I'm interested in the oil tank and the front mount oil cooler with thermostat.
pete-stevers
Yes I have decided to keep a few parts, I will be parting the rest out in spring
Mark Henry
Man that sucks sad.gif

What about the SC engine that you got off Don? If selling I have a friend in Calgary looking.

I'd be interested in the shifter. smile.gif
Michel
Flares
Motor mount
PMB calipers
SC suspension
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.