Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tweet's lock service is the best!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mepstein
Last month, Tweet / Dan Roman saved my butt by rebuilding an ignition lock and making a new key for a lost one on my 70's motorcycle. This month it's back to 914's. The ignition lock on my '71 was very difficult to turn and one start away from breaking the worn out key. Dan worked his magic and now I have a new key (made from the code, not just duplicated from the old one) and a lock that looks and works like new. I asked him to do it quickly and he turned it over in a weekend. Once again, I highly recommend his service.

BTW - I did break a key in the lock of my first 914. What a pain!
Cairo94507
Yup- Dan and his wife are great people and they both know locks. smilie_pokal.gif
rgolia
agree, my trunk lock is better than new.
North Coast Jim
Yep also agree. Had Dan do his magic on all the locks of our 914. Picked them up near his house while on vacation on our way back North. They work great and look like new even the old tired trunk lock.
bbrock
Yep! Happy customer here. I'm a DIY guy so did the refresh and rekey myself. Dan really bent over backward to make sure I had the parts that I needed for the least cost to get the job done, as well as providing great advice. smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.