Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bought one - Faceplate for 1976 Blaupunkt Frankfurt
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
arne
As the title states, I need a faceplate for the radio pictured here. It is a Blaupunkt Frankfurt dating from 1976, I believe. The nose of the unit is a bit more square-cornered than earlier Blaus, it appears. Nose opening needs to be 105mm (4 1/4") by 41mm (1 5/8"). Will need to shipped to 97405. Let me know what you have. Thanks!

Click to view attachment
euro911
Mike Fitton might have what you're looking for unsure.gif ... shoot him a PM
Mike Fitton
AA has them here: http://www.autoatlanta.com/results.php

You need the one for the '75-'76 the second one down in the link, it has the smaller circles where the 2 shafts come through and the larger opening for the dial face. You can order it with the earlier basket weave or later brick material.

Click to view attachment
arne
No place else has these? I hate having to order from AA, even money they'll ship me the wrong one.
gcrotvik
QUOTE(arne @ Aug 15 2017, 12:01 PM) *

No place else has these? I hate having to order from AA, even money they'll ship me the wrong one.

Sierra Madre Collection has them:

http://www.sierramadrecollection.com/914-9...-76-p26582.html
arne
I saw that, but they don't appear to have the one with small holes and large nose opening. Looks like the part number for the one I need is 914-552-039-10 plus suffix for early basket weave. The large hole plate appears to be 914-552-040-10.

I don't care about which vinyl I get, as I have a roll to replace it all anyway. But I do care that I get the one that fits my radio correctly.
Mike Fitton
QUOTE(arne @ Aug 15 2017, 11:25 AM) *

I saw that, but they don't appear to have the one with small holes and large nose opening. Looks like the part number for the one I need is 914-552-039-10 plus suffix for early basket weave. The large hole plate appears to be 914-552-040-10.

I don't care about which vinyl I get, as I have a roll to replace it all anyway. But I do care that I get the one that fits my radio correctly.

Order over the phone and emphasize that you want the one with the smaller holes and larger square opening. Get them to open their website and point them to the correct one you need. I have ordered all of mine this way and they have gotten it right every time. Just need to treat them like an infant.
rfinegan
My 75 Koln radio used a Din mount and a face plate as seen the photo...

hope this helps

-Robert

Click to view attachment
arne
QUOTE(rfinegan @ Aug 16 2017, 07:13 AM) *

I like that. Anyone have a plate like that?
Mike Fitton
I might have one I will check.
gcrotvik
QUOTE(arne @ Aug 16 2017, 08:42 PM) *

QUOTE(rfinegan @ Aug 16 2017, 07:13 AM) *

I like that. Anyone have a plate like that?

If you don't have the mounting brackets, This is a great option and price. Correct for your Blaupunkt. I've purchased several of the mounting brackets for my 2 cars. They are perfect.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mercedes-Porsche-c...hfn&vxp=mtr
914_7T3
I think I have one of those and will go through some boxes later today.

Update: the one I have is only a single large opening measuring 7 1/8" x 2 1/8". Dont think this one is going to do it for you.

Click to view attachment
Mike Fitton
I have these, let me know which one you want.

Click to view attachment
arne
Bought one from Mike.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.