Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: horns
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
thomasotten
I need a couple of horns that mount behind the bumper. Only if they are tested to work. Let me know price.
malcolm2
QUOTE(thomasotten @ Aug 14 2017, 08:21 PM) *

I need a couple of horns that mount behind the bumper. Only if they are tested to work. Let me know price.

Hell, I got mine out of a Volvo in the junk yard. Pull a part. Maybe $4
euro911
NOS ones ... $12k for the pair ... JK laugh.gif

Yeah, I'd check the bone yard(s) ... they're probably one of the last items someone yanks off of a wreck.
jim_hoyland
PM sent
thomasotten
I think the new ones on Ebay are not the same as the ones that came originally on the car.

There used to be a couple of guys driving around an orange car that had an interesting sound. Seems like they were always in trouble with the law since the day they was born.
euro911
I utilized the two openings (where the front bumper shocks used to go through the front bulkhead) to install a couple of FIAMM air horns aktion035.gif ... I want to be heard when I have to push that horn button poke.gif
amfab
QUOTE(euro911 @ Aug 16 2017, 01:13 PM) *

I utilized the two openings (where the front bumper shocks used to go through the front bulkhead) to install a couple of FIAMM air horns aktion035.gif ... I want to be heard when I have to push that horn button poke.gif

i did Fiams as well, put the compressor in the horn location and the horns in the Driver's wheel well. Love em
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.