Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOT: Enjoy the Craftsmanship of this Work
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PlantMan
AMMO NYC

Stumbled across this site and found that he had interesting information on detailing. I got into his other videos, especially the restoration work on his 911. Thought it was well done and informative as another opinion.

Enjoy, if you love to watch craftsmen at work.
mb911
QUOTE(PlantMan @ Aug 15 2017, 05:51 AM) *

AMMO NYC

Stumbled across this site and found that he had interesting information on detailing. I got into his other videos, especially the restoration work on his 911. Thought it was well done and informative as another opinion.

Enjoy, if you love to watch craftsmen at work.

Very cool..
76-914
Thx for posting that. It spoke favorably towards brazing certain areas vs. mig welding them. Interesting. idea.gif
Andyrew
You guys want craftsmanship? biggrin.gif

Watch project Binky... I just watched the whole thing this weekend and I cant tell you how much I want to redo things now... Also extremely entertaining.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hCPODjJO7s
barefoot
Episode 16 now on you tube sawzall-smiley.gif
Cairo94507
Yeah, definite skills required to do this work correctly. I always enjoy watching this level of craftsmanship. It makes me appreciate quality work when I see it and differentiate between that and lesser work.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.