Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Almost New 15x7R Fuchs Replicas - 4 of them
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
greggearhead
This is a set of 4 replicas that had tires mounted, and were installed on a LWB longnose, that would have needed 8mm spacers to fit them. The buyer didn't want that, so these are now for sale in 'almost new' condition.

These fit SWB cars/brakes perfectly, as they are the same design as the 7R made for the 911R. On later narrow body cars, as mentioned, you need a small spacer to clear the calipers. These have the same dish as a deep 6 Fuchs.

New, these cost $450 each plus $20 shipping. I am willing to take $400 each on these, so someone gets a great discount on a cool set of wheels.

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
greggearhead
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
greggearhead
I also have a brand new set sitting here, if someone wants a few sets for a race car all at once, etc. Or can order more.
raynekat
Sent you PM on Early S registry. Crazy I posted here....
greggearhead
QUOTE(raynekat @ Aug 21 2017, 05:15 PM) *

I didn't get any PMs on Early S?
raynekat
Yeah, it's been kind of Twilight Zone here lately.

All PM you here on 914 World instead.

QUOTE(greggearhead @ Aug 22 2017, 09:17 AM) *

porschetub
QUOTE(greggearhead @ Aug 23 2017, 04:17 AM) *

Are these Maxilite wheels ? if so they are great wheels very light and balance up a treat.
Have them on my car real happy,suits me cause they aren't 30-40 years old,GLWS.
greggearhead
Yes, they are Maxilite. I am a dealer for them and carry Fuchs in all sizes and finishes, as well as wheels for Alfa, etc. I can get anything they sell in Europe, as well.

These weigh 15lbs 6oz on my postal scale. Pretty darned good for a pressure cast 15x7 Fuchs.
thomasotten
What size and type of center cap do they need?
greggearhead
They use factory ring-type fuchs center caps. So easy to find and not all that expensive.

Also factory ball seat lugs, for that matter.
greggearhead
This set is sold.

I have one new set on the shelf here, but can obviously sell more from the warehouse if someone needs.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.