Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Werks Reunion Monterey CA Friday August 18th
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
matthepcat
Who is going to Werks Reunion this Friday in Monterey?

http://www.werksreunion.com/monterey.cfm

Click to view attachment

For those folks near the bay area, I have a crew of ass draggers meeting in Morgan Hill to drive to Corral de Tierra Country Club. driving.gif

PM me if interested.

Matt
flmont
I do belive iam going as a spectator,..!!
flat4guy
I will be there without my car......of course in a 914 shirt. smile.gif
Elliot Cannon
What is parking like if I decide to bring my 914 there. Will they even let a POS 914 into the event? biggrin.gif
matthepcat
Its a pretty relaxed event. I went 2 years ago in my beat up track 914. I saw a Subaru conversion 914 actually being judged...all the way to a singer and a 918 spyder.

Its too late to get a parking spot on the green, but doesn't mean you cant drive the 914 or anything really to the event, and enjoy the cars. There is parking space off the green typically.

I will be meeting at 6:30AM in Morgan Hill with a crew and heading from there.

All are welcome to join for the caravan.

7AM registration start for those on the green, so getting there early will help avoid stop & go traffic.
arne
My wife and I are in Fort Bragg tonight, on our way in the 911. Will be staying in Salinas, heading to the golf course Friday just after breakfast, should get there shortly after 8:00.
914-300Hemi
My wife and I are leaving tomorrow morning in the 911. We will be there early Friday morning I will wear a 914 as a tribute to the 914.
Wyvern
I am going ... Showing the Pacecar in Special Interest.

Heading out tomorrow (Thursday) early for some car action in Carmel then to help set up at Werks.
If I come up with any intel on parking i'll let you know.
The Judged "green" is all booked and full... if there is room in the Corral (there is a fee) will post that. Otherwise its general parking but no fee to spectate.

See you there ...
Michael N
Camping at the track this week and will be there on Friday..

Click to view attachment

Dominic
We'll see you guys on Friday! I'll be in the Silver 73' 2.0L in the concourse.

Cheers,
Dominic
Retroracer
QUOTE(914-300Hemi @ Aug 16 2017, 10:17 PM) *

My wife and I are leaving tomorrow morning in the 911. We will be there early Friday morning I will wear a 914 as a tribute to the 914.

You should be easy to spot, actually wearing a 914. Though you might have mentioned the color, in case anyone else is wearing one. ;-)

I'll be there in the lime green 6, in the corral. Drop by and say hi,
matthepcat
Awesome guys, glad to see some of you will be there.

Don't be shy teeners, the NARP stigma is all but gone these days.
Mike Bellis
I was at the first one and found it underwhelming. Yes there was nice cars and Magnus but they still put us in the back 40 in a compressed parking pattern. Clearly focused on 356 and 911 cars.

Maybe I'm turning cynical. I would rather hang out with just 914 people. More down to Earth and friendly. I suppose I could make more PCA events and be more social but That's just not fun for me. I'm a curmudgeon...

Matt, I know you've gone to the dark side and that's OK. You're still my friend... smile.gif
Dtjaden
Matt,

I sent you you a PM about meeting in Morgan Hill Friday morning (as you requested) but I have not gotten a reply. When and where are you meeting in Morgan Hill? I will join if I can.

Darryl
matthepcat
Sorry Darryl, PM sent late.
matthepcat

QUOTE(Mike Bellis @ Aug 17 2017, 06:43 PM) *

I was at the first one and found it underwhelming. Yes there was nice cars and Magnus but they still put us in the back 40 in a compressed parking pattern. Clearly focused on 356 and 911 cars.

Maybe I'm turning cynical. I would rather hang out with just 914 people. More down to Earth and friendly. I suppose I could make more PCA events and be more social but That's just not fun for me. I'm a curmudgeon...

Matt, I know you've gone to the dark side and that's OK. You're still my friend... smile.gif

laugh.gif beerchug.gif

I get it Mike and agree on some points...ya old curmudgeon!

I always hope you secretly come to get the concourse weenies upset.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.