Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Rear Targa Top Seal
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Peter/Pedro
Looking for the best option for the rear targa top seal. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. -Peter/Pedro
Mikey914
Well,
Many sell rear targa seals. There are varying grades of quality and fit.

As far as I know we are the only ones that offer this with the fuzzey on the rubber.

http://shop.914rubber.com/914-Rear-Targa-S...m?categoryId=-1

I'll even knock off $15 for the weekend for anyone who wants these!
Robnxious
QUOTE(Peter/Pedro @ Aug 17 2017, 10:13 AM) *

Looking for the best option for the rear targa top seal. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. -Peter/Pedro

I would suggest that the first stop you make whenever you are looking for 914 replacement parts (except for mechanical ones) is to 914rubber.com. Mark and Scott will take care of you. They make a great product at good prices, and I can't recommend them highly enough to you.
IronHillRestorations
PM sent
nditiz1
Just ordered one and the seals for the window to Targa. It's like the $15 off is free shipping. Too bad you all don't have free shipping on how much you buy smile.gif. I forgot to check if you all have the rear bushing for the rear lock. My 2nd top is missing one so I figured I'd get a new set of 2. Can you add that on if you have it?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.