Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB NOS or near perfect LT front sheetmetal
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
slow914
Have a client that got hit in the left front corner of his perfect 72. Looking for hood, LT fender, crosspanel/front body panel, headlight bucket, bumper, bumper top, LT fog light grill and possibly the inner fender.

Would prefer NOS but if not available maybe a noncrashed clip or parts could work, just looking for the best stuff.

Thanks!!
PMs Accepted
mepstein
That would be $10K in nos if even available.
IronHillRestorations
I have a left front fender and inner wheel house
Jett
Mark, 914 Rubber will have the bumper top and I have an NOS fog light grill. Don't forget to get the bumper top shims from the other Mark at 914 Rubber smile.gif

Btw. I have an NOS signal light with lens for the car... I really hate to see that car hurt!

Darren
Freezin 914
I have a complete 71 parts car....looking to move.... confused24.gif
slow914
QUOTE(Perry Kiehl @ Aug 17 2017, 06:49 PM) *

I have a left front fender and inner wheel house

PM sent!!

QUOTE(Jett @ Aug 17 2017, 07:08 PM) *

Mark, 914 Rubber will have the bumper top and I have an NOS fog light grill. Don't forget to get the bumper top shims from the other Mark at 914 Rubber smile.gif

Btw. I have an NOS signal light with lens for the car... I really hate to see that car hurt!

Darren

Thanks Darren!! See ya soon!

QUOTE(Freezin 914 @ Aug 17 2017, 07:42 PM) *

I have a complete 71 parts car....looking to move.... confused24.gif

Possibly, gunna give the search a bit of time but if we come up empty I might just give you a holler!
bradtho
ha! I was about to reach out to you to ask to talk to him to see how he was handling insurance. then I realized this was all about me.

I wish it wasn't.
Jett
QUOTE(bradtho @ Aug 19 2017, 08:04 AM) *

ha! I was about to reach out to you to ask to talk to him to see how he was handling insurance. then I realized this was all about me.

I wish it wasn't.

Saw your car a few weeks back parked at Matadors and it looked perfect! Sorry about the accident, but happy to help!

Cheers
slow914
QUOTE(bradtho @ Aug 19 2017, 08:04 AM) *

I wish it wasn't.

I wish the same, luckily we can handle most of the the insurance stuff for ya.

And ya, perfect really doesn't begin to describe your car smile.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.