Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bozzani Porsche
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
drifter914
I've been collecting Porsche bits for years. Now sorting thru & selling what I don't really need. Maybe you can use it ?

Early So. Cal VW- Porsche-Audi dealer Bozzani had a number of different lic plate frames available over the years. These are the only ones I've seen that are Bozzani Porsche w/o the Audi or VW logos with it.

Both in Very Good condition. Sold as a pair only... $250.
(or make me a fair offer !). Thanks... Terry
ValcoOscar
QUOTE(drifter914 @ Aug 18 2017, 09:42 AM) *

I've been collecting Porsche bits for years. Now sorting thru & selling what I don't really need. Maybe you can use it ?

Early So. Cal VW- Porsche-Audi dealer Bozzani had a number of different lic plate frames available over the years. These are the only ones I've seen that are Bozzani Porsche w/o the Audi or VW logos with it.

Both in Very Good condition. Sold as a pair only... $250.
(or make me a fair offer !). Thanks... Terry

Wow...You should contact Greg Bozzani right away who owns Bozzani VW dealership in Covina, Ca.

He just bought a 914-6 not to long ago...very original.

I am positive he would have interest, or at least I think.. Best of luck

Oscar

drifter914
Thanks for the info, Oscar !
drifter914
Sold / pending pymnt
Ed_Turbo
Are they worth that much? blink.gif I have a pair of these.
drifter914
Well, a gentleman from Michigan thought they were. They may be worth twice that much, to a certain individual. This is that mystical provenance zone, where values are relative, since there are none being made. Period pieces, if you will. Might just look pretty sweet on the bumpers of a $150,000. classic!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.