Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Assorted parts (2)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
toadman
All prices are plus shipping unless otherwise noted. Shipping to lower 48 only. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

IMSA-style FG rear bumper - $100. Sanded, primed and painted but showing a few scuffs from being moved around. One small casting imperfection. Very light. Pick up only.

Bumper horn grill - $15. Plastic, painted black. No part number. Don't have a bumper for test fitting so I am not sure if this is for driver side or passenger side. I believe it is for driver side but any help identifying this would be appreciated.

ECU/brain bracket - $25. Blasted, primed and painted black.

AC condensor and bracket - $50. Fan works. Pick up only.

Starter - $40. Tested and works good. Pick up only.

Seat tilt lever knob - $10. Plastic, not cracked.

Seat belt anchor bolt covers - $10/pair. I believe these are early but I am no expert. SOLD

Sun visor clips - $25/set of three, shipped. No cracks. SOLD

1.8 L fuel pressure regulator - $35. Appears new or hardly used.

Relay board cover - $35. Early cover. No cracks.

Firewall shift linkage boot/cover - $15. For late, side-shift cars.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=616
835]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=616839]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=616
845]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
rpc
I'll take:

Seat belt anchor bolt covers - $10/pair. I believe these are early but I am no expert.

PM me your PayPal info. Shipping is to 20194.
tsvo
QUOTE(toadman @ Aug 19 2017, 04:31 PM) *

All prices are plus shipping unless otherwise noted. Shipping to lower 48 only. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

IMSA-style FG rear bumper - $100. Sanded, primed and painted but showing a few scuffs from being moved around. One small casting imperfection. Very light. Pick up only.

Bumper horn grill - $15. Plastic, painted black.

ECU/brain bracket - $25. Blasted, primed and painted black.

AC condensor and bracket - $50. Pick up only.

Starter - $40. Tested and works good. Pick up only.

Seat tilt lever knob - $10. Plastic, not cracked.

Seat belt anchor bolt covers - $10/pair. I believe these are early but I am no expert.

Sun visor clips - $25/set of three, shipped. No cracks.

1.8 L fuel pressure regulator - $35. Appears new or hardly used.

Relay board cover - $35. Early cover. No cracks.

Firewall shift linkage boot/cover - $15. For late, side-shift cars.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=616
835]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=616839]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=616
845]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Ill take the ECU bracket if still available
toadman
QUOTE(rpc @ Aug 19 2017, 07:46 PM) *

I'll take:

PM me your PayPal info. Shipping is to 20194.

PM sent.
toadman
tsvo,
ECU bracket is still available and yours if you want it. I have sent you a PM.
toadman
BTTT
toadman
BTTT
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.