Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone got a welder i can use around sacramento?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tazz9924
anyone in the sacramento area got a welder at there house/shop i can use for like 20 minutes? i gotta weld up a seem weld on my bumper. it makes my wing shake and it's annoying seeing it shake in my mirror
forrestkhaag
QUOTE(tazz9924 @ Aug 19 2017, 03:30 PM) *

anyone in the sacramento area got a welder at there house/shop i can use for like 20 minutes? i gotta weld up a seem weld on my bumper. it makes my wing shake and it's annoying seeing it shake in my mirror

I have a Lincoln wire feed welder you can have for shipping + 100 bucks / wire on the spool will last you until rapture. 110V and will do everything you need to do on a 914 / then resell on Craig's etc.

PM if interested

beerchug.gif

tazz9924
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Aug 19 2017, 05:27 PM) *

QUOTE(tazz9924 @ Aug 19 2017, 03:30 PM) *

I have a Lincoln wire feed welder you can have for shipping + 100 bucks / wire on the spool will last you until rapture. 110V and will do everything you need to do on a 914 / then resell on Craig's etc.

PM if interested

beerchug.gif

I wish i could, don't have the ability to have tools at my apt nor would i have a spot to do so... not till i get home at least
tygaboy
I'm not really near Sacramento, but if you find yourself in Petaluma, you're welcome to use my mig or tig.
Let me know if I can help...
Chris
Mueller
I'm an hour or so away depending on traffic, 3 different setups to play with.
Andyrew
I can weld it up in my shop at work. Probably about as close as your going to find.
tazz9924
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Aug 21 2017, 07:39 AM) *

I can weld it up in my shop at work. Probably about as close as your going to find.

looks like ill b seeing u a few times soon biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.