Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: On a heater / Pipe up if interested
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
forrestkhaag
I have a big pile of unbent tubes, flapper boxes, tin stuff / all from my 1.7 71 original heater setup. No HE's but a pile of good clean useable heater tubes, angles, factory stuff / sold as a bundle with no pictures to make the sale interesting. Pig in a polk? No. Have you never been to a county fair?

At this stage of the Porsche game, I will never own or drive my 914-6 in a place that needs a heater.

I drove to Flagstaff in a blizzard in flip-flops and shorts and lived to tell the tale - heat delete. Grand Canyon drive / splendid / and never missed the heat delete.

I am clearing out this lot of fine useable parts for some poor bastard that lives where it snows, sleets, and needs a source of heat.

On a recent contract, I lived in a place where it snows 17++ feet in a season/ and is a welcome event for skiing.... but this lot is for you.

All in / 92.50 including shipping contus.

Sidebar: Pics if you guys have to know everything about 914 heater parts on request / But not now. The Big Green Egg is preparing pacific salmon and fresh seared artichokes.

beerchug.gif

forrestkhaag
icon_bump.gif
forrestkhaag
SOLD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.