Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Question about member ID
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
MoveQik
I was sitting around and thinking that prior to tearing my car apart, I'm SURE that I registered at this site. So I went and checked and sure enough I had registered back in 2003 as ASU-SUN-DEVIL. Is there any way to move my current info back to/over to the ASU-SUN-DEVIL ID? I only ask since I am doing business with folks like Dr Evil and James and I want to make sure they don't think I flaked and dissappeared on them.

Besides, I like the ASU-SUN-DEVIL ID better. And yes...I was obviously a lurker for quite some time! If it all too big of a PIA then I will just go forward as-is.
Gint
It would be easy enough to just change your id back to ASU-SUN-DEVIL. This would retain all of your posts as MW 914, but would not pick up all of the old posts you made as ASU-SUN-DEVIL. But since asu-sun-devil made 0 posts, that shouldn't be an issue.

If that will work, let me know. Just send a PM. Or any of the admins for that matter.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.