Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Suspension rebuilding............?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Freezin 914
Hey 914 friends! Need some more of your opinions and experiences. I am going to rebuilding all my suspension with all new bushings etc. the car is a street car that may see very limited track time. But street driven almost all the time. Your feelings of stock rubber bushings? Polyurethane? Polygrafite? Delrin?
My plan is to put a factory 2.0L sway bar up front, maybe some stiffer torsion bars. Out back, I have a set of ground control coil overs with eibach 180 springs. New bilstiens at four corners. Any input/ suggestions on this would be great. Thank you.
BillC
If it's going to be primarily a street car, stick with rubber bushings. The other types will be too harsh to enjoy on the street.
porschetub
I considered poly bushes but got a lot of negative feedback ,lack of compliance and the noise that can make,if a road car no need to go anything other than stock.....that was the end of my research.
Larmo63
Go on the Elephant Racing website and log in your credit card number..

They have what you want.
echocanyons
Go with rubber from Elephant Racing.
I just finished the same for a car with similar purpose and
Could not be happier and I know that these will be good for at least 100k miles more.

Don't over think it Porsche didn't
Freezin 914
Thank you all for the replies, I will be ordering them, and working on installing them after the driving season. Cheers! driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.