Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F.S. 71' 914 parts car.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Freezin 914
Hey all, I have a 71' 914 1.7 parts icon_bump.gif car for sale. Nice parts car, I don't have the time to take it apart. It will only come with a bill of sale. It has been repainted. originally an ivory car. The interior is pretty nice, spare chrome wheel in front trunk. Factory radio "Porsche" litho on it! Only things missing that I noticed are the jack, top pad from front bumper and the rear valance. The undercarriage has been repaired and patched in the pan areas by previous owners (Do it yourself, low quality) I have turned the motor over with a wrench. I haven't spent any time working on it. Been on other projects. Any questions feel free to ask. I will do the best I can to answer your questions. $1200.00 if it doesn't move soon, I will be taking requests.
Freezin 914
Interior...
Freezin 914
Freezin 914
Freezin 914
Freezin 914
Freezin 914
Freezin 914
Bump.
Bobco
PM sent.
mb911
If you decide to sell the bumpers let me know. My dad needs a set and we are not that far away.
Bobco
Pm. Sent.Please give me a call.Thanks Bobco
Bobco
Freezing 914. Please call me....lost your number. Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.