Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey Sean windshield banner looks great!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GaroldShaffer
I was stuck on a 2 1/2 hr businees call today that had NOTHING to do with ANYTHING I do for work headbang.gif , so instead of wasting this time I thought I would do something else. biggrin.gif

Took the cordless outside, muted the phone and backed the teener out and washed AND waxed it. Now it looks good from 10 feet away instead of 20 laugh.gif My SCCA region is hosting a Evolution Driving School this weekend and since I am taking phase one I thought I should finish getting the car ready so I finally put he windshield banner on.(yup, I have been ready for a month now for this school, just a little excited about it) So Sean(eary) what do you think?? Your vynil numbers & banner rock. aktion035.gif

THANKS AGAIN!!!! pray.gif beerchug.gif
SirAndy
schweet! smilie_pokal.gif

i have been wondering, how would those door decals look like if they were all the way *back* on the door, therefore *not* centered between the wheels but rather farther towards the back ...

anyone done that? i might put mine there ...
idea.gif Andy
GaroldShaffer
side shot before the banner

SirAndy
QUOTE (itsa914 @ May 18 2005, 03:23 PM)
side shot before the banner

hmmm, i *think* it would look better with the decal all the way towards the back of the door, off-center ...

what'ch'ya think?
idea.gif Andy
VegasRacer
QUOTE (SirAndy @ May 18 2005, 02:30 PM)
i *think* it would look better with the decal all the way towards the back of the door

Like this
SirAndy
yeah!
the class designation was kind of irretating, so here it is without ...

i think that looks MUCH better! smilie_pokal.gif
GaroldShaffer
I like that look Andy. For now it will stay the way it is, but when it comes time for body work and paint.......
seanery
looks good garold. I wish I had a match for your paint color though.
GaroldShaffer
Kind of hard to match a faded VW yellow/orangeish painted (very badly I might add) over a nice L20E (orange) paint job. laugh.gif

Once the body work is done (in the next 2 yrs) then we can see about matching the paint better.

thanks again beer.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.