Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: how many members.....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
joeav8tor
hi,
I am interested in finding out how many members live on or near to long island? It would be nice to get together this summer. I am hoping to get my motor back in the car within the next two weeks....if I can get my hands on some VHT paint for my exhaust system.
thanks flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif
Joe
URY914
TimT does. smile.gif

Paul
TimT
I do, jess like Paul says

Is the tank museum still in Matittuck? or did they finally force him out?
TimT
There are a few more members from LI also..
solex
I'm here, It would be great to meet...
joeav8tor
thats great guys...we have to get the long island people together to meet, and maybe some connecticut people would like to take the orient point ferry across also...I am going to push myself to get my motor tuned up and back in my car...I am up for driving in an in between location for everyone to meet...any ideas would be appreciated....from what I know the tank museum is no longer in Mattituck...I have only been here a year since moving from east moriches...thanks for responding, and I would like to compile a list of long island members.
hopefully we'll meet soon flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif
Joe Sedotto
URY914
I used to live in Ft. Lauderdale.
That's almost Long Island. biggrin.gif

Paul
joeav8tor
Tampa to NY is not a bad road trip! you are welcome also, my mother lives in Spring Hill, Fl.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.