Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB / late model 75/76 door panels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
drem914
Looking for door panels for a 75-76 car in black basket weave that are clean, flat, un-cut and w/o speaker holes
914Sixer
914Rubber.com
n2j2ryan
Bought a pre-assembled set from 914rubber on fibreglass. They look awesome and half the price a local guy was going to charge me to restore my old ones.
forrestkhaag
Are you needing the door pocket and arm rest etc.? I am making mine our of carbon Fibre and will have a nice uncut set on original cards. cheap. PM if interested

cheers

beerchug.gif

GaroldShaffer
You guys do know the pattern is different on the 75-76 model years. It looks like this

Click to view attachment

I know I have a drivers side card, but can check in the morning to see if I have a good passenger side card.
mlindner
Drem914, I've got a very nice clean, flat set for 1974 if interested. PM me and I will send photo's. Best, Mark
drem914
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Aug 27 2017, 06:32 PM) *

You guys do know the pattern is different on the 75-76 model years. It looks like this

I know I have a drivers side card, but can check in the morning to see if I have a good passenger side card.

Thanks and yes I do. The main reason is the PO (35 yrs ago) cut speaker holes in the cards and now I have to remove the cards to repair the door lock plastic cams. My door card are perfectly fine otherwise, without any tears or cuts. I figured while I had the panels off I would clean up the interior back to more original appearance.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.