Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1973 Porsche 914-6 GT Tribute
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Cal
This looks like an interesting tribute build......$48K.

https://www.nweuro.com/1973-porsche-9146-gt-tribute/

daytona
Wow, that is a beautiful 914 conversion. I hope my conversion comes out that nice.
Bill.
sholman5
Don't worry Bill it will saw it this morning.

Chris
gereed75
really nice tribute car with a lot of good stuff including some nice six heat exchangers. wonder if it is all steel?? Chassis stiffened?? If all that it is not out of line price wise. Nice blend of performance and drivability.... and signal orange! Me likee!
My 914
That's a nice looking car!
Montreal914
That is a really nice looking car but why is it that the rear flares lower line at the rocker doesn't look right... there is a step down hat shouldn't be there.

I know we re not supposed to comment on the FS thread but in this case, this post isn't from the seller so I will allow myself to comment. Such a nice build with such a basic mistake... confused24.gif
sixaddict
Could be optical illusion
Looks like rockers may not be flared....

l
QUOTE(Montreal914 @ Aug 26 2017, 11:20 PM) *

That is a really nice looking car but why is it that the rear flares lower line at the rocker doesn't look right... there is a step down hat shouldn't be there.

I know we re not supposed to comment on the FS thread but in this case, this post isn't from the seller so I will allow myself to comment. Such a nice build with such a basic mistake... confused24.gif

dlkawashima
Click to view attachment
gereed75
There are flared rockers/valences that match the fender flare line. These do not. There are some other oversights/short cuts on this car, but I don't like to do the critical thing. It is largely a very nice car, perfect no, but still very nice
My 914
I thought there was something odd about the way the flares looked. It's nice to have the explanation.
Montreal914
QUOTE(sixaddict @ Aug 27 2017, 03:43 AM) *

Could be optical illusion
Looks like rockers may not be flared....

l
QUOTE(Montreal914 @ Aug 26 2017, 11:20 PM) *

This is the area that caught my eye. Of course that wouldn't stop me from driving and enjoying it... driving.gif

Click to view attachment
flat4guy
Good looking car, I would love to drive it. I like the choice of wheels, nice option other than Fuch's.
My 914
Has anyone on the forum seen or driven it?
raynekat
Engine alone is worth half the price. That's an easy $25k for someone to build for you...
Papazic
QUOTE(Cal @ Aug 26 2017, 08:10 AM) *

This looks like an interesting tribute build......$48K.

https://www.nweuro.com/1973-porsche-9146-gt-tribute/

Can anyone recommend a good shop for a PPI near Issaquah, WA? I may take a closer look at this one...

Thanks,
Clement
rhodyguy
Chris's German auto repair (Redmond), Redmond European, both near the car's location, prob others as well.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.