Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 grouping
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Gunn1
914 Porsche group - $7000 (Minnesota)
1975 porsche 914 2.0 1.8,1.7
condition: good
cylinders: 4 cylinders
drive: rwd
fuel: gas
title status: clean
transmission: manual
more ads by this user

Selling grouping of three 914'sClick to view attachment all titled and licensed the 75 is a 2.0 liter sunflower yellow car, appearance group, original paint, body very good condition has the front and rear factory sway bars, three stud original 2.0 liter heads. The 74 is a Bahia Red with a 1.8 liter factory EFI, larger cylinders, opened heads, closer to a 2.0 liter currently, appearance group, the body has had repairs. The 73 a sunflower yellow car which has been painted red Along with all above I have factory EFI, including computer modules, set of carbs with intake manifold, interiors, radios, stainless steel heat exchangers exhaust, engine tins, extra doors, relays, headlight motors and so on. Also have engines, a 2.0 liter, 1.8, 1.7 liter, three transmissions and various starters.
five Fuchs with new Michelins, four of the stock steelies with nice BF Goodrich TA's. Selling the group as a package deal only, will not separate......will throw in a green 72' 914 forb parts
Thanks
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Gunn1
Three 914's and a lot of goodies

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/csw/cto/6272475933.html
Mueller
QUOTE(Gunn1 @ Aug 26 2017, 10:51 AM) *

Might want to change the link above...anyone can edit or delete your add.
Mueller
Use this link instead.

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/csw/cto/6272475933.html
Gunn1
QUOTE(Mueller @ Aug 26 2017, 01:41 PM) *

Thank you for the heads up mueller
poorsche914
The link is still accessible. May want to delete this post (or at least the link) and repost in the CLASSIFIEDS section poke.gif

driving.gif
Gunn1
Got it
Gunn1
Selling grouping of three 914's all titled and licensed the 75 is a 2.0 liter sunflower yellow car, appearance group, original paint, body very good condition has the front and rear factory sway bars, three stud original 2.0 liter heads. The 74 is a Bahia Red with a 1.8 liter factory EFI, larger cylinders, opened heads, closer to a 2.0 liter currently, appearance group, the body has had repairs. The 73 a sunflower yellow car which has been painted red Along with all above I have factory EFI, including computer modules, set of carbs with intake manifold, interiors, radios, stainless steel heat exchangers exhaust, engine tins, extra doors, relays, headlight motors and so on. Also have engines, a 2.0 liter, 1.8, 1.7 liter, three transmissions and various starters.
five Fuchs with new Michelins, four of the stock steelies with nice BF Goodrich TA's. Selling the group as a package deal only, will not separate......will throw in a green 72' parts car, 7,000 OBO, Poss trades
Thanks
TheCabinetmaker
Oh, your still here? Sad
Mikey914
Might have more luck with pictures ....and in the classifieds.
bdstone914
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Aug 27 2017, 02:22 PM) *

Might have more luck with pictures ....and in the classifieds.

...And some useful details, like do they run ? Condition ?
mb911
I saw them on Craigslist but now can't find them..
Gunn1
Selling grouping of three 914's all titled and licensed the 75 is a 2.0 liter sunflower yellow car, appearance group, original paint, body very good condition has the front and rear factory sway bars, three stud original 2.0 liter heads. The 74 is a Bahia Red with a 1.8 liter factory EFI, larger cylinders, opened heads, closer to a 2.0 liter currently, appearance group, the body has had repairs. The 73 a sunflower yellow car which has been painted red Along with all above I have factory EFI, including computer modules, set of carbs with intake manifold, interiors, radios, stainless steel heat exchangers exhaust, engine tins, extra doors, relays, headlight motors and so on. Also have engines, a 2.0 liter, 1.8, 1.7 liter, three transmissions and various starters.
five Fuchs with new Michelins, four of the stock steelies with nice BF Goodrich TA's. Selling the group as a package deal only, will not separate......will throw in a green 72' parts car, 7,000 OBO, Poss trades for concrete slab work, or?
ThanksThe
Gunn1
QUOTE(The Cabinetmaker @ Aug 27 2017, 04:04 PM) *

Oh, your still here? Sad

I'm glad to see you haven't lost your sense of humor.
Rand
Just curious, why are you selling? What happened with the shop plans?
Gunn1
QUOTE(Rand @ Aug 28 2017, 09:30 PM) *

Just curious, why are you selling? What happened with the shop plans?

Had a accident at work fell into a unmarked perimeter footing filled with water and hit my head on a bolt set that was cast in with the rebar. Doctor says it's a Traumatic Brain injury. A little blood on the Brain. Still want to build shop but doc isn't sure how long recovery will take. That's why my posts are a little fuched up.

Thank you for asking Rand
Gunn1
QUOTE(mb911 @ Aug 27 2017, 07:09 PM) *

I saw them on Craigslist but now can't find them..

I will repost on FB again my better half has been helping me
Thanks for your patience
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.