Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB/WTT GT headlight release mechanisms / sans motors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
forrestkhaag
Does anyone have a set of GT headlight release hardware that they want to seel or trade for two good motors and all related parts not needed in the conversion?

cheers beerchug.gif
mb911
I don't but would like to make a kit but I think 914 rubber has kits already?
SixerJ
If you really really want a kit, then Mittlemotor has them at €299 until September 2nd, €100 off...

Last item on the list

Click to view attachment
bdstone914
You know how much work it is to save about 10 lbs of weight?
mepstein
The GT kit sells for around $400-500. Motors sell for $50 a pair. No one will make that trade.
mb911
I think its time to make an affordable kit.. 300 euros for some bike cables, brackets, and gas shocks?
Matty900
QUOTE(SixerJ @ Aug 27 2017, 04:00 PM) *

If you really really want a kit, then Mittlemotor has them at €299 until September 2nd, €100 off...

Last item on the list

Click to view attachment

Well, WTF.gif that's frustrating, we ordered 3 sets of these back in March to have them available (At full price )and still have not received them!! hissyfit.gif
Larmo63
http://www.pbase.com/9146gt/gt_mechanical_headlight_raisers

Nothing to it.

slap.gif
mb911
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Aug 27 2017, 05:10 PM) *

agree.gif

I can do these but need some samples. I may reach out to Glenn and see if he may have something i could use as templates.
bdstone914
QUOTE(mepstein @ Aug 27 2017, 05:07 PM) *

The GT kit sells for around $400-500. Motors sell for $50 a pair. No one will make that trade.

agree.gif
I have sold two headlight motors in ten years. They do were out. The ones I sold were because the external wires were broken. Got two 5 gallon buckets of headlight motors. About ready to recycle them for the copper.
forrestkhaag
Apparently motors are worthless........ Good to know.

Thanks Larmo / for reminding me about Armando's site reference data / always and inspiration. Let meknow if you need some help on the final tune-ups on your 6werks.

beerchug.gif

dug
The Mittelmotor sale price is only for picking up at the Sommerfest in Bochum Germany. Google will translate for you if you don't read German.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.