Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ARP Fasteners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
Anyone have an idea of what fasteners are available? What they cost? Who is the prefered supplier of these for the 914?

Rob
Mueller
I bought my ARP head studs and case studs from LN Engineering, not cheap, I wanna say $400 or so......

for the rod bolts, I'd ask LN or Jake Raby or do a search and you might get lucky (there is a bolt that works, but it's not listed as a type iv rod bolt or something goofy like that)
bernbomb914
ARP rod bolts at Summt auto they are the same as 1.7 bolts. I ordered them thru ARP and they had them dropped shipped by summit. around $99.00

Bernie

or I ordered them from summit and they had ARP drop ship them direct. Its late and I am getting old
Jake Raby
They are not all created equal...

But with the stock rod weighing in @ 800 grams its a great idea to upgrade. I offer the rods already rebuilt and balanced with the bolts installed (big plus) on an exchange basis.

The rod torque changes with the better bolts and the rod big end must be resized when using the higher torque value.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.