Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 3.2 engine for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mepstein
1988 3.2 Good running engine when pulled from car. Very good leakdown numbers, tested cold (have pics from each cylinder). I can place on a pallet but buyer takes care of shipping or better yet, pick up at the shop, 5 minutes from 95, exit 1 in Newark DE. Email - mark@markepstein.net to purchase. $9,500
Hoppie944s2
Price?
mepstein
Sorry - $9,500
PotterPorsche
Dme and harness included?
mepstein
QUOTE(PotterPorsche @ Aug 30 2017, 12:49 AM) *

Dme and harness included?

I can include a harness and a computer core. It may work, it may not. If it doesn't, it can be sent to Ingo Schmitz and for $300, he will make sure it's 100%.
If a 914 guy buys it, I will include some headers and a fuel pump.
tygaboy
Shoot, I just sold a really nice '74 that this woulda been perfect for!
Bump for a great deal...
vintage914racer
Do you know the mileage?
mepstein
Price reduced to $8,995
JOEPROPER
How many miles???
mepstein
QUOTE(JOEPROPER @ Sep 1 2017, 08:32 AM) *

How many miles???

Sorry, I don't know. Engine has been on the shelf for a year or 2. We don't usually sell 3.2's but the owner wants some cash to buy a new toy.
JOEPROPER
pm sent.
mepstein
Price reduced to $8,495
mb911
QUOTE(mepstein @ Sep 3 2017, 12:05 PM) *

Price reduced to $8,495

Really makes me wish didn't have so much in my 2.4. This is a great deal..
mepstein
Sold
Cairo94507
That was a good buy. These motors do not come on the market as frequently as they once did. Additionally, I would not hesitate to buy a motor from Mark. I am sure it is as represented and if not they would do the right thing.
rhodyguy
Trade for a pre-owned piece of colon?
amfab
Thank god, now maybe it will move off the front page. Great buy, but Im still getting the chassis worked out and it was sitting there for days tempting me
Cairo94507
Believe me, I can relate. I did not want to buy my 3.2 until the chassis metal work was done but then I was told it was needed for fitment and fabrication for the oil cooler and assorted parts. I came across a decent engine and bought it and it turned out it never made it into the chassis anyway. blink.gif However, at least I bought it and then had it rebuilt so it is done and ready for the next step. Sometimes when an opportunity presents itself you just have to jump on it.
mepstein
When I bought the 3.2 for my car. $4,500 was a fair price for a rebuilt engine. Now we are happy to buy a core for that price.
Robnxious
QUOTE(amfab @ Sep 4 2017, 02:13 PM) *

Thank god, now maybe it will move off the front page. Great buy, but Im still getting the chassis worked out and it was sitting there for days tempting me

Tell me about it, I went a different direction (big 4 instead of a 6) and have already paid for everything, and then this engine comes up. I would have done the 6 conversion had this come up a few months ago, and was STILL thinking seriously about it. Nice engine and a great price
mepstein
There are always cars, engines, parts, ect. "Available", you just have to search it out. Its like a big scavenger hunt. Or go to PMS and write a big check.

I like the search and rescue path.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.