Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Grey interior
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
RJMII
Has the seats that hug your butt into place, center console, dash pieces, matching targa liner, other items related to the interior that are in the pictures. Door panels are in storage. They're included, but need backer boards.

$500 ono
deemsriddle
QUOTE(RJMII @ Aug 29 2017, 07:50 PM) *

Has the seats that hug your butt into place, center console, dash pieces, matching targa liner, other items related to the interior that are in the pictures. Door panels are in storage. They're included, but need backer boards.

$500 ono

PM sent
Chet
QUOTE(RJMII @ Aug 29 2017, 05:50 PM) *

$500 ono

Hi,
I’m interested in the seats for my Corv8 but can’t use the other parts.

Would you like to sell just the seats?
Condition?
Price?

Thanks
Chet
RJMII
QUOTE(Chet @ Aug 31 2017, 03:15 PM) *

QUOTE(RJMII @ Aug 29 2017, 05:50 PM) *

$500 ono

Hi,
I’m interested in the seats for my Corv8 but can’t use the other parts.

Would you like to sell just the seats?
Condition?
Price?

Thanks
Chet

Yes
8/10 ish
$450 for the pair.
IronHillRestorations
That looks nice! Gray looks really good in a blue car. Wish it was closer
theer
Still available? I have seats - would need everything else.

What is the covering material? Leather? Vinyl?

Thanks
RJMII
Sorry, but it has been sold.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.