Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: what a blast!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TROJANMAN
i have owned my 914 for going on 4 years now, but i really had no experience of driving it. i have driven it more in the last week, than i have in the previous four years. and i gotta tell ya, this thing is a BLAST! it's like having your own personal go-cart on the street. plus, i drove home behind a 911 cab the other night in traffic, driving.gif and the guy in the CLK next to us told ME i was the ONE with the cool car. everyone should have one of these. clap.gif

so all the time i waited for it to get it fixed, was totallly worth it.
hang in there, those of you with non-running 914's, your day will come. smilie_pokal.gif
Dr. Roger
Right on!
thanks for sharing some excitement of driving your little beastie.

I've been frustrated the past 2 weeks. I'm assembling a new motor and discovering that I did not check side clearances on my connecting rods and because they were too tight I'm getting to disassemble all the rods and make adjustments. huh.gif chair.gif givemebeer.gif

I'm going home tonight and gettin' 'er done. TONIGHT DAMN IT!!!

Thanks man.
Life's too short to get frustrated.
TROJANMAN
on the road again..............
BMartin914
Rock on Greg! The most fun you can have on 4 wheels! aktion035.gif

So when is the next cruise scheduled? It's drivin' weather now. biggrin.gif
TROJANMAN
QUOTE (BMartin914 @ May 19 2005, 08:18 AM)

on the road, anyway. i'll have to take you in my jeep sometime. that's pretty fun, too.

if you want to go for a ride, i am available in the early mornings on the weekends. i'll post something on the yahoo site.
Ferg
QUOTE (BMartin914 @ May 19 2005, 08:18 AM)

So when is the next cruise scheduled? It's drivin' weather now. biggrin.gif

My house June 4th, BBQ. Details to follow.

Ferg beer.gif
BMartin914
Are we cruisin on the 4th or just drinkin' and eatin'?
Ferg
Both, and maybe a side trip here, if there's enough interest...

http://www.shelbyamericancollection.org/

Ferg
BMartin914
I still would like to visit that place. I remember you gauging interest in a stop last year and a lot of people said 'I've seen it already...' and what not. I would like to make it a stop after a cruise. Anyone else?

I also heard that the museum is moving, so we should definitely do it for that reason if nothing else. beerchug.gif
Gint
It's actually a pretty small place. After you've been once, you don't really need to go to much more afterwards. But I could swing through there again if you guys really want to.
Howard
An SC guy doesn't deserve to be that happy beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.