Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So cal - north Orange County
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sb914
Going tomorrow morning,magnolia and Adams in Huntington Beach. for those of you that don't want to drive to San Clemente. There's not as many p cars but there are tons of cars and it is fun. You have to get there around 5:30-6:00 to get a spot. Then after that if you are so inclined ,you can go to glory days in seal beach for the pca mounthly meet. Starts at 9:00 am I useally show up around 8:30 ish after Huntington.
See ya there !
76-914
Glad your feeling better, Eduardo. beerchug.gif
ndfrigi
Sir Eddy, I will try to come to the huntington beach around 6am and leave at 8.
HIPPIEKILLER
I'm on my way!

It's so early... I should be entering home from partying...
ndfrigi
QUOTE(HIPPIEKILLER @ Sep 2 2017, 06:04 AM) *

I'm on my way!

I texted Sir Eddy last night that I can't make it due sort of emergency to help my wife niece that was stranded in Santa Monica that need to be back in Tacoma WA. I know Sir Eddy can't make it too.

Sorry for not updating this thead!
sb914
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Sep 2 2017, 06:46 AM) *

QUOTE(HIPPIEKILLER @ Sep 2 2017, 06:04 AM) *

I'm on my way!

I texted Sir Eddy last night that I can't make it due sort of emergency to help my wife niece that was stranded in Santa Monica that need to be back in Tacoma WA. I know Sir Eddy can't make it too.

Sorry for not updating this thead!

I pm'ed hippie early
HIPPIEKILLER
The solely and unique 914 repr sensation this morning.

Also went to Seal Beach but no movement there. I guess 11am is too late.

See you guys next time!
whitetwinturbo
What is address of San Clemente and HBeach locale?
Gmanscott55
San Clemente is off 5 Fwy at Vista Hermosa- Outlet Mall by Ruby's. I favor going to Enderle Center- 17th Street & 55 Fwy on Sat AM. Lot's of Porsche's show up. Most people get there before 7 AM. On occasion you will see Jeff Zwart and Patrick Long for you racing enthusiasts.
Beach914
Doughnut Derelicts is at Magnolia and Adams.
SO.O.C914er
This Saturday I plan on going to San Clemente to talk about taking Ortega Hwy out to the Temecula 914 fun day. But after that I plan on making the rounds. HB is my home town so doughnut derelicts is a must. Then if you say Enderle in Tustin is cool l gotta check it out driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.