Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: dellorto adjusting
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ruddyboys
I just installed a nice set of dellorto drla 40's. I am going to fire the car up this weekend, so my question is do I setup and adjust the dells the same way as I would a set of webber idfs? I have the webber book from CB Performace, is their a good book on Dells
groot
The setup is remarkably similiar. The Dellortos are basically copies of the Webers.

I ran Webers, but switched to Dellortos last year. CB sells a book on Dellortos that's reprints of various articles about Dellortos. It's fairly useful.
Brad Roberts
agree.gif The Dell book rocks from CB. I personally found the dells to be more "friendly" for the street. They have a much better off idle transition circuit. You will like them.

B
skline
I have always run the Dells on my cars. They flow better than the Webers and the nicest thing about them is unlike the webers that you always have to adjust for every minor change, the Dells you just pretty much set them and forget them. CB has some upgrade kits for them that really makes an improvement. Adjusting is pretty much the same as a weber except you only need to do it once.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.