Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WOT: SOAD new album...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tat2dphreak
anyone got the new System of a down album yet? I was going to stop off after work and pick it up today... how is it?
AZ914
I haven't heard it yet. They've been playing some of their new tunes on Sirius Octane 20. Is Cigaro on that album? I'm not a huge fan of B.Y.O.B. but I haven't given it too many listens yet. SOAD songs need to soak in with me for some reason laugh.gif
tat2dphreak
yea, I'm the same way... sometimes they sound like a game-show host on crack, but then a few listens later... and I like it...
smoke.gif
I listen to them a lot at work...

Cigaro is on the new album... and I like BYOB... if for no other reason than they managed to get 1 good "FUCK YOU" through the SNL censors!

they have been playing BYOB on local radio a lot so it's had the chance to soak... smile.gif

aktion035.gif
JmuRiz
For a second there I thought you meant S.O.D. guess I'm thinking a little older-school today wink.gif
user posted image
Anyone else remember these guys, thrash/punk/metal
tat2dphreak
I remember... smile.gif aktion035.gif

I did pick up the new system album yesterday... I'm listening to it now... here at work... it's pretty damn good... many of the songs are faster than on their other albums... pretty cool.

my biggest diapointment is how short their albums are... they just fly by smile.gif
StratPlayer
BYOB
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.