Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FREE - '73 dash top pad, with 2 cracks
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
arne
Before I toss this in the trash, are there any Oregonians who think this might be an upgrade for their cars? Dash pad from my '73 2.0. Has only two cracks as pictured. All 9 studs are intact. For a cracked dash pad, it's not all that bad.

It's free, but you have to come pick it up, I won't ship it, not worth the cost or headache. I'll keep it around for at least a week or so, maybe longer if you need time to come get it. If no interest after a couple weeks, to the trash it goes.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Unpretentious
I'd be interested in getting it!.

We'll be traveling through Eugene towards the end of next month when we drive up to Longview, WA to visit friends. We live in Central Cal. Can you hold on to it that long?
By the way, my 73's dash has at least 8 cracks. This one looks much better.

Thanks, Jerry
arne
QUOTE(Unpretentious @ Sep 2 2017, 06:08 PM) *

I'd be interested in getting it!.

We'll be traveling through Eugene towards the end of next month when we drive up to Longview, WA to visit friends. We live in Central Cal. Can you hold on to it that long?
By the way, my 73's dash has at least 8 cracks. This one looks much better.

Thanks, Jerry

Yeah, I'll just stick it back in my storage area in the box the new one came in. Get back to me as the date gets closer and we'll set up a meeting time/place. Will send you a PM with my contact info.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.