Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: :: One Stop Shopping for Pics of Seals ::
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
CptTripps
I haven't found a thread that covers this...so maybe it's time to start one.

I'm about to start putting all the seals back on the car, and I've bought a TON of new ones...but they are all in a box, and I'm not sure what goes where. Does anyone have a pic, or a series of pics that show the proper orentation of all the weather seals in the car? I can figure out some of them, but there are more than a few that I'm scratching my head on.
Jenny
Here ya go!
Mueller
Pelican....go to the on-line catalog for the seals....no detailed pictures, but it might help somewhat.........
Jenny
Okay, so that's not really helpful if you're looking at some mystery seal and don't know where it goes. Sorry. Post pictures of them separately, and we'll help you ID them.

Jen
newto914s
I was going to send you a link to AA's site, but Jenny beat me to basicaly the same pics

http://autoatlanta.com/model/914-0704/Sec8...14-page075.html
bondo
Oh man, I can't resist...

user posted image
CptTripps
Yeah, I've got those diagrams. but I'm more talking about what they look like before installation. I'll be taking a ton today, and as I/We figure out where they go, I'll name them.

I'm going to be using the AA seal kit, that'll also help decide if it's worth the money or not.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.