Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 2.0 pipes or heat exchangers. Cheap!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Localboy808
Looking for a set of 2.0 Pipes or heat exchanges. (Not the late style) Heat exchanger portion doesn't need to be great. I'm not running heat. Trying to run my 2.0 muffler on my 1.8. Hopefully local? LMK what you have and want.

Thanks, Scott
rfinegan
QUOTE(Localboy808 @ Sep 4 2017, 05:47 PM) *

Looking for a set of 2.0 Pipes or heat exchanges. (Not the late style) Heat exchanger portion doesn't need to be great. I'm not running heat. Trying to run my 2.0 muffler on my 1.8. Hopefully local? LMK what you have and want.

Thanks, Scott

I have a set of stripped pipes for a 2.0 here in NC, but the shipping cost will be almost more then they are worth??? I have set of 1.8 HEs in useable shape too.. IF you can not find anything local let me know and I can box them up and get you some shipping dimension

-Robert

919-889-3294
bdstone914
I don't have a set but you are going to need a 2.0 muffler hanger too.
Localboy808
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Sep 5 2017, 09:12 AM) *

I don't have a set but you are going to need a 2.0 muffler hanger too.

Thanks. Actually I bought one from you at the last Swap meet out there I believe. wink.gif
Localboy808
QUOTE(rfinegan @ Sep 5 2017, 05:26 AM) *

Thanks, Scott

I have a set of stripped pipes for a 2.0 here in NC, but the shipping cost will be almost more then they are worth??? I have set of 1.8 HEs in useable shape too.. IF you can not find anything local let me know and I can box them up and get you some shipping dimension

-Robert

919-889-3294

Thanks Robert. I've been looking for awhile. Seems some guys can t give them away at times. Other times they are far away. Been trying to get a set for close to a year. If you could give me an idea of a shipped price I might be interested.

Thanks, Scott.

Send me a picture if you could. I've already paid for a wrong set shipped to me so I'd like to see it first. wink.gif
drem914
QUOTE(Localboy808 @ Sep 5 2017, 09:32 AM) *

QUOTE(rfinegan @ Sep 5 2017, 05:26 AM) *

Thanks, Scott

-Robert

919-889-3294

Thanks Robert. I've been looking for awhile. Seems some guys can t give them away at times. Other times they are far away. Been trying to get a set for close to a year. If you could give me an idea of a shipped price I might be interested.

Thanks, Scott.

Send me a picture if you could. I've already paid for a wrong set shipped to me so I'd like to see it first. wink.gif

I have a set of stripped 1.8 pipes old style, not new. here in So Cal. I had them posted for sale a few couple months back and still have them.

shot of pipes are in photo from previous sale of muffler.

Click to view attachment

PM me if interested.

rfinegan
here are the pipes for the 2.0 strippedClick to view attachment
rfinegan
another view

These were taken of my car 3 weeks ago for SSI with heat...no leaks no problems

Cost to you....FREE! I will box, you cover shipping( i'll give you the weight and dimensions )

-Robert

FWIW I shipped a Triad muffler to Washington and the cost was 50-75 bucks. Box and weight is about the same. I lost $$ BECAUSE I MISS QUOTED
rfinegan
Here is a set of 1.7/1.8 stock He's in useable shape $100.00
rfinegan
another view + shipping of course!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.