Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FREE: Burnt 1976 Chassis;
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Brian Mifsud
I lost my '76 back in May when my barn burnt. The pan looks like it might have use-able sections if not the whole thing. The bodywork above the pan was for sure weakened and shows it when structure collapsed on top of it. The aluminum or magnesium wheels burnt so that tells you how hot things got. I don't know if any of it is use-able. The hell hole was in good shape before the fire. San Francisco Bay Area car since its import from Germany.

Engine has been sold and trans-axle was totally consumed in fire sitting on a nearby workbench. I have the title and will sign over. I have no more tools otherwise I'd be able to cut out sections and sell accordingly.

If you have any interest, I'd need the whole car taken. Otherwise it's off to scrap metal yard.

I think the undercoat is still intact here:

Click to view attachment

Area under trunk has held its shape

Click to view attachment

The rest of the car is trashed, so I'm not posting photos.. believe me it's ugly.

I'm in Penngrove, CA.. please PM me if interested. I have a forklift I can load it onto your trailer with.

Thanks

B
euro911
Again, sorry dude sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.