Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1974 914 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
914Again
PENDING SALE
Selling a 1974 Porsche 914 2.0 . It has been off the road since 1987. Sitting up on jack stands for the last 10 years, Not running. Have not had time to investigate the car much, so I don't know if the engine turns over, but it does somewhat move in reverse when you push it. But I'd want to put some lube in the cylinders before trying much more than that. Trunk has rust-through. Left rocker had mud packed in and jack spur rusted off. Right one looks a little bent. Sprung drivers door as you can see in pics. Rear trunk missing a roller and hold down. Drivers door does not open, not due to being sprung but due to a door handle issue. New set of Michelins. The car has issues but is complete and in my opinion, a good solid start to a project. Clean title in my name. I'm in San Diego. 8five8-472-2030 $2650 Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=619
077]Click to view attachment
gcrotvik
Price??
DennisO
It's in the seller's ad above: $2650

QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Sep 6 2017, 06:30 AM) *

Price??

76-914
I remember seeing that on CL but thought it was listed at $2000?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.