914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Elliot Cannon
I've had it about an hour and it's still running. So far, so good. biggrin.gif
daytona
How do you know it was a whole hour? For $8... biggrin.gif
worn
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Sep 5 2017, 02:39 PM) *

Where in the, well anyway, where did you get that?
tygaboy
It can't possibly be water resistant...!

lol-2.gif
Rand
When you convert it to a six, it will be really confusing to tell what time it is.
Steve
I'm still waiting for mine. How long did it take to get it? They mentioned up to a month to row a boat to the US from China.
Elliot Cannon
I found it here. Can't find them again. ?? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Porsche-914-Cl...=true&rt=nc
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(Steve @ Sep 5 2017, 04:31 PM) *

I'm still waiting for mine. How long did it take to get it? They mentioned up to a month to row a boat to the US from China.

I can't find them on ebay anymore. I think the Porsche lawyers might have caught up to them. biggrin.gif
914 RZ-1
Where's the rust?
Porschef
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Sep 5 2017, 09:22 PM) *

I can't find them on ebay anymore. I think the Porsche lawyers might have caught up to them. biggrin.gif

Oh boy... Len, looks like you could probably triple your money on yours...
porschetub
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Sep 6 2017, 01:22 PM) *

Nah they don't care,like who's going to find them ??????.
altitude411
Be careful you don't wind it up past 7 rpm. it'll throw off the timing. rolleyes.gif
SO.O.C914er
Elliot let me send you two junior jack stands for your one month service! Timing change overhaul. Booyaa av-943.gif
Elliot Cannon

Yep. Just over a month. biggrin.gif
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(914 RZ-1 @ Sep 5 2017, 06:22 PM) *

Where's the rust?

The usual places. biggrin.gif
euro911
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Sep 5 2017, 03:39 PM) *
QUOTE(daytona @ Sep 5 2017, 03:48 PM) *
How do you know it was a whole hour? For $8... biggrin.gif
He said "ABOUT" an hour poke.gif
BillC
Anyone notice that the time in the datestamp of the photo doesn't match the time on the watch?
aharder
it's now a New Hot Rare biggrin.gif
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Hot-Rare-914-L...iNS&vxp=mtr
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(BillC @ Sep 6 2017, 07:08 AM) *

Anyone notice that the time in the datestamp of the photo doesn't match the time on the watch?

Did you ever notice that for most pictures of a watch in an ad etc. that the time is set at 10 after 10 regardless of local time? biggrin.gif
BillC
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Sep 6 2017, 11:14 AM) *

Did you ever notice that for most pictures of a watch in an ad etc. that the time is set at 10 after 10 regardless of local time? biggrin.gif

So you stole that picture from an ad? blink.gif

How do we know your watch is even running? Maybe it's sitting on your dresser on tiny jackstands.... lol-2.gif
Porschef
At least it'll be right twice a day...
Elliot Cannon
Keeps on ticking. Admit it, you all want one. av-943.gif https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl3bAWYG9o0
euro911
"Video Unavailable" sad.gif

confused24.gif
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(euro911 @ Sep 6 2017, 06:47 PM) *

confused24.gif

I had it listed a private. I think I changed it. Maybe. Not sure. confused24.gif Try again. biggrin.gif
altitude411
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Sep 6 2017, 11:42 PM) *

QUOTE(euro911 @ Sep 6 2017, 06:47 PM) *

confused24.gif

I had it listed a private. I think I changed it. Maybe. Not sure. confused24.gif Try again. biggrin.gif

Un(like) the watch it still doesn't work... what time will it be fixed?
mlindner
If an hour.....did it start at 9:14.....nice
stevend914
Ordered mine on 8/11, shipped on 8/13. Estimated arrival, 8/25 thru 9/8. It's 9/7, still waiting...
Olympic 914
QUOTE(stevend914 @ Sep 7 2017, 11:22 AM) *

Ordered mine on 8/11, shipped on 8/13. Estimated arrival, 8/25 thru 9/8. It's 9/7, still waiting...

Me too. opened a case with fleabay.
Elliot Cannon
OK, I think my video should work this time. biggrin.gif https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTcnsNtOSak
Freezin 914
QUOTE(BillC @ Sep 6 2017, 12:27 PM) *

QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Sep 6 2017, 11:14 AM) *

So you stole that picture from an ad? blink.gif

How do we know your watch is even running? Maybe it's sitting on your dresser on tiny jackstands.... lol-2.gif

I must say, I always find the humor in the jack stand jokes! av-943.gif lol-2.gif So true!
stevend914
QUOTE(stevend914 @ Sep 7 2017, 10:22 AM) *

Watch arrived today!
Steve
Still waiting for mine
stevend914
My watch:

Click to view attachment
Steve
Life is complete!! I got my $20.00 (with shipping) Eleutt 914 watch today!!
bootyshake.gif
cheer.gif
Click to view attachment
Steve
Have any of you figured out how to tighten the band or remove it for a flex band?
I cant't find any pins to take it apart.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.