Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Surprises
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
poorsche914
Spent the Labor Day Weekend in Florida with family celebrating my dad's 80th birthday. The neighboring house had a VW Beetle in the driveway and a covered Porsche (911 bodylines) in the garage. idea.gif
I saw the owner working on something in his garage so I asked what year the Beetle was. A '67. I then asked about the covered Porsche. That was a '67 912. smile.gif
I told him about my LE and he then said, "Look over that back fence. I have a Signal Orange '72 that I am going to restore." aktion035.gif

Click to view attachment

My family just shook their heads and joked about me being able to sniff out a 914 wherever I go lol-2.gif

What unlikely place have you found a 914? confused24.gif

driving.gif
porschetub
maybe he will do it ?,looks like a tidy car that needs no tyres av-943.gif av-943.gif .
IronHillRestorations
At least it's under a roof
SO.O.C914er
I say make him a offer you can afford i bet he bites since he already has two project cars to work on! idea.gif
Cal
I was coming back from seeing the new Dunkirk movie over the Labor Day weekend with my 80 year old father and spotted this '74 2.0L directly in front of me. I haven't seen a 914 on the roads in years.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.